Ford Bronco Raptor Build and Price

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I bet they do, just not listed. No way they wouldn't have both.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
saw that too, thought it was a little much! id imagine the orange will stain easily when im eating my french fries and drip some ketchup on it lol
Haha!! I canā€™t count how many times that has happen to me. Funny part is, Iā€™ll wipe it with a napkin and tell myself Iā€™ll clean the stain later. Of course, stains still there from the last 3 times itā€™s happened

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Bet taken.
1645722087504.gif

Turning Blue

Reaction score
I have pretty much the same thoughts on that! Black would just look menacing, but then you have to maintain it lol
You can't beat a super clean black car or truck, but they only look that way for a few hours...lol. when I bought my 14 Raptor they had a black SE in stock that I could've had that day. I waited three months for a Ruby Red SE instead...lol.

funkified

Reaction score
No doubt! Being in Az itā€™s nearly impossible
ya im sure theres a lot of dust out there. We get a lot of pollen out here so it just looks like poop after a fresh wash
You can't beat a super clean black car or truck, but they only look that way for a few hours...lol. when I bought my 14 Raptor they had a black SE in stock that I could've had that day. I waited three months for a Ruby Red SE instead...lol.
I actually dont like the Gen1's in black, it needs a color! Ruby Red SE's were pretty nice, my 13' SCAB is Race Red!

Extreme5

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 6.12.51 PM.png

This is what I came up with. Pretty much upgraded everything (for now lol), so when it actually comes time to do it, I don't think I can justify $1390 per month!