Finally arrived — started this journey July 2020

SHP

Reaction score
2956BCFF-ED5A-4249-B11F-5F0EA8F46A54.jpeg
48EA11DE-BDFC-4CBF-B28D-B8A0D44150CC.jpeg

Finally arrived. It’s a wonderfully fun ride. And all the talk about the fender design is overrated — they look fine. Last night with 2/3 of top off was great.

OP
OP
SHP

SHP

Reaction score
Very smooth and the wind noise is not bad at all — it was a calm day. My passenger said it’s quiet. Easy to talk to passengers. Definitely doesn’t have F150 Raptor power though.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Very smooth and the wind noise is not bad at all — it was a calm day. My passenger said it’s quiet. Easy to talk to passengers. Definitely doesn’t have F150 Raptor power though.

Really? What do you mean by more power, stronger or faster?

OP
OP
SHP

SHP

Reaction score
Really? What do you mean by more power, stronger or faster?
I am comparing a few miles (so take it with a grain of salt) in Bronco Raptor to a Gen 3 37 package F150, which to me drives like a Porsche/Mercedes pick up truck - amazing throttle responsiveness, crisp steering, crazy speed for its size, and super comfortable. The BRaptor is a totally different vehicle but I haven’t yet found the throttle responsiveness or crisp steering. I’m sure it’s there. It’s super cool and it’s quiet inside for what it is, which is a super cool, excellent US engineered top free 4X4 machine.

Last edited:

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I think I'll move my pedal commander from my f-150 raptor to mine when it arrives, that should take care of throttle lag.

JOPO

Reaction score
View attachment 1539View attachment 1538
Finally arrived. It’s a wonderfully fun ride. And all the talk about the fender design is overrated — they look fine. Last night with 2/3 of top off was great.
Congrats !! Did you get the seat upgrade not sure exactly what called but the orange ? My question is it Didn’t seem like the seat upgrade would do well with water. But yes congrats very sweet ride !!

OP
OP
SHP

SHP

Reaction score
Congrats !! Did you get the seat upgrade not sure exactly what called but the orange ? My question is it Didn’t seem like the seat upgrade would do well with water. But yes congrats very sweet ride !!
Yes got the seats. I think they will be fine with water. Not buckets of water. But should be fine. Nice seats for sure.

JOPO

Reaction score
View attachment 1539View attachment 1538
I have to ask if there is anything you wish you would have added or not gotten on the Raptor ? Like with or without the orange seats? Or anything different at all ?

OP
OP
SHP

SHP

Reaction score
I have to ask if there is anything you wish you would have added or not gotten on the Raptor ? Like with or without the orange seats? Or anything different at all ?
No — happy with everything. Love the orange seat belts and orange seats. Carbon fiber is nice but not priced to value (too expensive). Everything else great. I didn’t leave any option untouched.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No — happy with everything. Love the orange seat belts and orange seats. Carbon fiber is nice but not priced to value (too expensive). Everything else great. I didn’t leave any option untouched.
Has to be a good feeling to know that the long wait is worth it. Imagine it finally getting to you and it was a huge disappointment?!? Good thing is, I have yet to see anyone complain about their BRap when they received theirs.