Differences between Bronco Raptor soft top And regular Bronco soft top. Order

Redlined

Reaction score
My Bronco Raptor came with a hard top. Does anybody know if a regular Bronco saw top will fit my BR? I'm in search of a retractable soft top for the summertime. I found quite a few listed but They were all for a four-door regular Bronco. Not sure if there's a difference.
Is there a certain kind that is also better than the others?

bendawg

Reaction score
The OEM for the 4 door model will fit the raptor, but note this is different than the 4 door soft top sold by ford. So if you can find someone who received a bronco with a soft top that wants to sell that works, but again, not the one sold by ford.

There are some hitting the market as aftermarket options. This one was said to fit raptor: https://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top

Reggie Mudd

Reaction score
My Bronco Raptor came with a hard top. Does anybody know if a regular Bronco saw top will fit my BR? I'm in search of a retractable soft top for the summertime. I found quite a few listed but They were all for a four-door regular Bronco. Not sure if there's a difference.
Is there a certain kind that is also better than the others?
I finally got one on my Raptor and love it. My Raptor came with the hardtop, which I think they all do, and bought a new soft top on EBay. You have to add a bunch of pieces separately. I didn't keep a llst of those. Mountains2Metal has the catches for like $30 a piece that Ford wants $600 a piece for. I think there are some good YouTube videos that are helpful. My son saved me who is a lot more mechanically inclined than I am. It's worth the trouble. Besttop makes a kit that you leave the back of the hardtop on with that a guy at a Bronco meet raved about. Probably about the same price as a Ford soft top and a lot easier.

Latest posts

Members online