Daily Driver and Other Toys pics...

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Several other forums I'm on have threads with pics of everyone's other toys since it seems most forum enthusiasts like to see that kind of thing. I think it definitely helps build the community feeling, and we can see what other fun things (or just regular daily driver options) people have in the garage.

At @Shaggy's urging, I thought I would start a thread. He wanted to see a pic of my Raptor, so I'll start with that. Still love this truck, and it only has 13K miles on it. Full ADD UCA/LCA, Steering components, etc up front. Deaver rear leafs with Fox bumps. Carbon Fiber "DeBerti" fenders and bedsides, and rolling on 40" Maxxis tires. Since this picture it's actually gotten a Pearl White paint job instead of the matte white you see here. It's kind of hard to appreciate how wide this truck is, so I'll try and find a pic I took of it next to a TRX. It's significantly wider.

Everyone feel free to post pics of their "toys" here.
Raptor-7 copy.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Several other forums I'm on have threads with pics of everyone's other toys since it seems most forum enthusiasts like to see that kind of thing. I think it definitely helps build the community feeling, and we can see what other fun things (or just regular daily driver options) people have in the garage.

At @Shaggy's urging, I thought I would start a thread. He wanted to see a pic of my Raptor, so I'll start with that. Still love this truck, and it only has 13K miles on it. Full ADD UCA/LCA, Steering components, etc up front. Deaver rear leafs with Fox bumps. Carbon Fiber "DeBerti" fenders and bedsides, and rolling on 40" Maxxis tires. Since this picture it's actually gotten a Pearl White paint job instead of the matte white you see here. It's kind of hard to appreciate how wide this truck is, so I'll try and find a pic I took of it next to a TRX. It's significantly wider.

Everyone feel free to post pics of their "toys" here.View attachment 1774

Was it easy to replace the fenders with the Deberti fenders?

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was it easy to replace the fenders with the Deberti fenders?
Haha, easy isn't how I would describe it. Or, rather, getting them to line up correctly isn't easy. I have a shop I partner with for the bodywork, and we have done several of them over the past few years. Every single one involved a good amount of curse words when trying to get door and hood gaps to line up.

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bet. Will be interesting to see when they start producing the BRap R?!?
Haha well since they can’t fit the 3.5L V6 in the frame rails I doubt they’ll shove a V8 in it but that would awesome if they did!