Custom Performance Center - Your source for Wheels, Tires, Bumpers, Steps, Suspension, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and More

STEVE

Reaction score
It doesn't match the contour of the hood at the curvature of the hood at the front tie down strap holder, both driver and passenger side. It affixes with 3m tape, no bolts. Today I had it inside with the sun hitting it and it was a little more flexible. It came with 1/2 inch 3m tape but I may replace that with 1 inch 3m tape when the weather gets much warmer and its flexibility improves. I really like the exterior texture and color of the shield but I'm really anxious to install it ASAP because I already got a minor scratch on the hood lip after 2 weeks of ownership.

widnere12

Reaction score
The Braptor fender vents are literally pop-out replaceable like the rear fender pieces.

If you run across any replacements for those that are nicer than stock, I would love to see them.

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm waiting on these to become available from my suppliers. I've been told they will know production numbers staring next month, but that often means a few months... I'll let you know when they are available.
IMG_9144 4.JPG

JOPO

Reaction score
I'm waiting on these to become available from my suppliers. I've been told they will know production numbers staring next month, but that often means a few months... I'll let you know when they are available.
View attachment 1854
So the vents also just pops out? I haven’t looked close enough . Guess I’ll look when I get to the houses. I Didn’t know that

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the vents also just pops out? I haven’t looked close enough . Guess I’ll look when I get to the houses. I Didn’t know that
I haven't inspected them closely, but I'd assume they just pop out. Might have to take out the fender well liner to get to the back of them to release some sort of tab.

widnere12

Reaction score
They do. There are standard metal trim clips that are accessible from inside the engine bay when you open the hood