Bronco Raptor Allocations

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer today that I bought my 2022 F150 Raptor from. My Salesman said that they are just getting word that they will have a couple Bronco Raptor allocations available outside of the email "golden ticket" invite!! Meaning available for any customer to order.

Feel Free to reach out to Edrick Mallard 410-946-4199 at Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie, MD. Edrick is a great guy as well as the GSM Marc Botnick. Feel free to tell him Chris sent you to him from the forum. He was excited to tell me that someone reached out to him from my post on FRF and they have secured a special order F150 Raptor that a customer had to back out of. Just FYI, Nothing in it for me just glad to help connect a fellow forum member with a stand up dealer...

jtj

Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer today that I bought my 2022 F150 Raptor from. My Salesman said that they are just getting word that they will have a couple Bronco Raptor allocations available outside of the email "golden ticket" invite!! Meaning available for any customer to order.

Feel Free to reach out to Edrick Mallard 410-946-4199 at Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie, MD. Edrick is a great guy as well as the GSM Marc Botnick. Feel free to tell him Chris sent you to him from the forum. He was excited to tell me that someone reached out to him from my post on FRF and they have secured a special order F150 Raptor that a customer had to back out of. Just FYI, Nothing in it for me just glad to help connect a fellow forum member with a stand up dealer...
My dealer was allocated 3 Bronco Raptors and is accepting builds. I guess you could say that I have a "Golden Ticket" as my initial reservation went in on July 10 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. I am sure there are people in the world that do not think that is a very big number, but I don't know any of them. So order number is meaningless. My Bronco Raptor goes on the general market for $125,000+, and anyone can buy it regardless of having any reservation. I guess I'll just wait a few more years and the price will go down when internal combustion engines are obsolete.

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
My dealer was allocated 3 Bronco Raptors and is accepting builds. I guess you could say that I have a "Golden Ticket" as my initial reservation went in on July 10 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. I am sure there are people in the world that do not think that is a very big number, but I don't know any of them. So order number is meaningless. My Bronco Raptor goes on the general market for $125,000+, and anyone can buy it regardless of having any reservation. I guess I'll just wait a few more years and the price will go down when internal combustion engines are obsolete.
Absolutely ridiculous, what idiot will pay $125k for a Bronco Raptor. Hope people remember that dealer and never spend a dime there ever...

jtj

Reaction score
There are people who can afford it, and they will tuck their Bronco Raptor into their 6 car garage between their Ferrari and G-wagon. The car will be used once a month and never see dirt. The dealers don't care though. They just want their cash, and there are enough people for whom money is meaningless, who will gave them that in a heartbeat. (I hope that did not sound bitter)

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
There are people who can afford it, and they will tuck their Bronco Raptor into their 6 car garage between their Ferrari and G-wagon. The car will be used once a month and never see dirt. The dealers don't care though. They just want their cash, and there are enough people for whom money is meaningless, who will gave them that in a heartbeat. (I hope that did not sound bitter)
Doesn't matter if you can afford it and then some, it's the principal. Never getting me for a ridiculous ADM. I don't "need" anything that bad. I wouldn't have picked up my 22 Raptor if they tried to hit me with an ADM, no matter how much I wanted it. It's why I ordered and waited 5 months.

I can almost understand if it's on a lot ready to take home that day and they want an ADM, I still personally wouldn't pay it but can understand why someone would. But an ADM and still sit around and wait 6+ months and then when it comes in they jack up the price again, no thanks never doing business with those type of dealers and I will put them on blast for all to avoid...

Last edited:

trydntru

Reaction score

Yeah, not worth it for me. I'd rather wait for it to come down to normal pricing before I fork over almost 100% ADM.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous, what idiot will pay $125k for a Bronco Raptor. Hope people remember that dealer and never spend a dime there ever...
Exactly!! Hopefully karma gets them but pretty sure customers won’t care in the ling run