bronco Rapter production numbers for 2022

Otto

Reaction score
Hello all...

I am new to this forum and am lucky to have my bronco order converted to a BRapter, I recieved my invatation in march, went to the dealer and tryed to place my order and was told, the allocations were filled! The dealer took my requested build and I was very depressed that it seemed I missed the opertunity, however, over the memorial day weekend I recived a call from my dealer and an email from Ford on my build was conformed! we ordred code red,forged alloys, vinly interior with colored seat belts I'm not worred about the wait, nut does anyone know what the total build numbers are for 2022? I have herd so many numbers, but you would think that since Ford has shut down orders that the number exists and will there be a 2023 model ?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello all...

I am new to this forum and am lucky to have my bronco order converted to a BRapter, I recieved my invatation in march, went to the dealer and tryed to place my order and was told, the allocations were filled! The dealer took my requested build and I was very depressed that it seemed I missed the opertunity, however, over the memorial day weekend I recived a call from my dealer and an email from Ford on my build was conformed! we ordred code red,forged alloys, vinly interior with colored seat belts I'm not worred about the wait, nut does anyone know what the total build numbers are for 2022? I have herd so many numbers, but you would think that since Ford has shut down orders that the number exists and will there be a 2023 model ?
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting the allocation for the BRap. As to do with the number of 22's in production, well its a mystery to all of us. Most orders (if not all) have been pushed back many months and the earliest we have seen is now in August. Unfortunately, we are all still not certain that August will not get pushed back as well. Hopefully its a legit date and we start seeing these out by the end of the summer.

Anyhow, looking forward to your progress and do keep us updated on anything you hear.

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Welcome - I'd be shocked if we hit 3,000 Braptor units for 22. I'm not scheduled yet either, but hearing good rumblings that I am in the next pick for scheduling.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
I feel like this is the most delayed vehicle of all time( at least broncos in general) Any reason why? Is there really that much demand for them ?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I feel like this is the most delayed vehicle of all time( at least broncos in general) Any reason why? Is there really that much demand for them ?
The demand was/is extremely high and the manufacturing delay limited the amount that have been produced. Plus, orders from over years are just now being fulfilled.