Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

JOPO

Reaction score
I've got a kc hilites 50" pro6 light bar, flex quad 4 ditch lights, flex pod lights for trail sights, door bags, grab handles, roof top tent, and a few interior accessories. Working with gobi racks to see if their full body rack will fit. Still haven't found a winch capable bumber yet. Plus still trying to decide if i want to get it wrapped.

JOPO

Reaction score
Please send some pics as you’re putting on the accessories. Love to see what you’ve done. I have no idea what to do with mine when I get it.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
finally arrived at the dealer, picking it up today. Blend 10/5 complete 10/10........ in the words of the grateful dead.....what a loooong strange trip it's been.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 3.09.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 3.09.36 PM.png
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 116

JOPO

Reaction score
finally arrived at the dealer, picking it up today. Blend 10/5 complete 10/10........ in the words of the grateful dead.....what a loooong strange trip it's been.....
Dang man congratulations!! Finally! That is BA ! Really happy for ya. Now let’s see all the goodies you’re putting on it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Congrat! Tell us everything about it when you have it for a few days!

Rick

Reaction score
Congratulations! Hope you’re in by now. Let us know your thoughts after you get some off-road time.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've got a kc hilites 50" pro6 light bar, flex quad 4 ditch lights, flex pod lights for trail sights, door bags, grab handles, roof top tent, and a few interior accessories. Working with gobi racks to see if their full body rack will fit. Still haven't found a winch capable bumber yet. Plus still trying to decide if i want to get it wrapped.
ADD Rockfighter is winch capable.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Congrat! Tell us everything about it when you have it for a few days!

I've got 250 miles on it so far, I wasn't sure what to expect going from a gen 1 raptor to this ( I kept my gen 1 anyway ).
In short...I like it so far..... It's not as fast and my gen 1 and doesn't corner like it or sound as awesome, but over all, the BR hasn't disappointed.....Its kinda doggy off the line but on a roll or passing someone it takes off pretty good. I think FORD has limited the torque output from a stop to protect the drive train but forscan or a tune may be able to fix that. It seems to use all the gears too, no skipping.
Goat modes are cool, you can go full baja in two wheel drive..BAHAHAHA.. and get this.. the big screen shows the front camera view which is weird to say the least...
its got a different ride, it kinda floats down the road but is very controllable. It's got a TON of modes and options and for bettor or worse it will reset EVERYTHING every time you shut it off. BUT.... (this is cool )...you can pick your fav settings i.e. goat mode, steering sensitivity, ride, sound etc and most importantly ASS ON/OFF and save your settings by holding the R button on the wheel and saving your settings so when you start it up you hit the R button twice and it will restore your custom preferences for you..... remember this when you get yours, it makes the truck much more usable.
The wind noise isn't as bad as I thought it would be but definitely present. Seats are great and get really warm quickly.
I had a ton of trouble getting the ford pass set up but eventually I got worked out ( had to processed by Ford after the sale ) about 6 hours after I brought it home.
Over all, its fun to drive.......I'll most likely spend more time in here than my gen1.

JOPO

Reaction score
I've got 250 miles on it so far, I wasn't sure what to expect going from a gen 1 raptor to this ( I kept my gen 1 anyway ).
In short...I like it so far..... It's not as fast and my gen 1 and doesn't corner like it or sound as awesome, but over all, the BR hasn't disappointed.....Its kinda doggy off the line but on a roll or passing someone it takes off pretty good. I think FORD has limited the torque output from a stop to protect the drive train but forscan or a tune may be able to fix that. It seems to use all the gears too, no skipping.
Goat modes are cool, you can go full baja in two wheel drive..BAHAHAHA.. and get this.. the big screen shows the front camera view which is weird to say the least...
its got a different ride, it kinda floats down the road but is very controllable. It's got a TON of modes and options and for bettor or worse it will reset EVERYTHING every time you shut it off. BUT.... (this is cool )...you can pick your fav settings i.e. goat mode, steering sensitivity, ride, sound etc and most importantly ASS ON/OFF and save your settings by holding the R button on the wheel and saving your settings so when you start it up you hit the R button twice and it will restore your custom preferences for you..... remember this when you get yours, it makes the truck much more usable.
The wind noise isn't as bad as I thought it would be but definitely present. Seats are great and get really warm quickly.
I had a ton of trouble getting the ford pass set up but eventually I got worked out ( had to processed by Ford after the sale ) about 6 hours after I brought it home.
Over all, its fun to drive.......I'll most likely spend more time in here than my gen1.
sorry for my ignorance but you said “had ton trouble getting the ford pass set up” what’s the Ford Pass? Besides that are you still enjoying the nee toy are you liking it ? Thanks for the information on the settings!

Last edited:

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
sorry for my ignorance but you said “had ton trouble getting the ford pass set up” what’s the Ford Pass? Besides that are you still enjoying the nee toy are you liking it ? Thanks for the information on the settings!

750 miles so far, I like it. not as powerful as I thought it would be, it seems to struggle to get up to 60 mph, i.e. it cranks through all 10 gear and runs between 3-4k rpm in normal mode which seems high. you can finally feel the turbo kick in in 7th gear. it is peppy when you go to pass someone at freeway speeds. no surprise here it weighs 5700 lbs......
crawling around underneth yesterday I spotted plastic connectors from the suspension to sensors, they must be part of the live shock set up.....I KNOW those won't last long once the wheel wells get packed with snow and ice they'll snap right off. I suspect that will be a reoccurring service visit. I also have the front right stub shaft flinging grease everywhere.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
750 miles so far, I like it. not as powerful as I thought it would be, it seems to struggle to get up to 60 mph, i.e. it cranks through all 10 gear and runs between 3-4k rpm in normal mode which seems high. you can finally feel the turbo kick in in 7th gear. it is peppy when you go to pass someone at freeway speeds. no surprise here it weighs 5700 lbs......
crawling around underneth yesterday I spotted plastic connectors from the suspension to sensors, they must be part of the live shock set up.....I KNOW those won't last long once the wheel wells get packed with snow and ice they'll snap right off. I suspect that will be a reoccurring service visit. I also have the front right stub shaft flinging grease everywhere.
That’s kind of disappointing to see those connectors being plastic. Has to be the only way it would work because where it’s connecting the 2?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I guess they've been on 150 raptors since '19 and haven't caused issues so that's reassuring. over all its fun to drive, I'm surprised at how little attention it draws, jeep people ignore it ( except for one woman who realized her jeep wave mistake as she passed me.) everyone else seems to think its just another hopped up jeep, kinda funny. I think the biggest thing I would change ( except a v8 ) would be a larger fuel tank. Even though most of my driving is freeway speeds I'm getting 14.5 mpg, I don't care about the actual mileage as much as I'm tired of stopping to fill the 21 gal tank all the time. I wish it had a 32 like my gen 1 that also gets 14.5mpg

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I guess they've been on 150 raptors since '19 and haven't caused issues so that's reassuring. over all its fun to drive, I'm surprised at how little attention it draws, jeep people ignore it ( except for one woman who realized her jeep wave mistake as she passed me.) everyone else seems to think its just another hopped up jeep, kinda funny. I think the biggest thing I would change ( except a v8 ) would be a larger fuel tank. Even though most of my driving is freeway speeds I'm getting 14.5 mpg, I don't care about the actual mileage as much as I'm tired of stopping to fill the 21 gal tank all the time. I wish it had a 32 like my gen 1 that also gets 14.5mpg
Agree! Not a fan of hitting up the gas station every week with a small tank. When I drive my wife's Aviator, it seems like I'm always filling up. But like your Gen 1, 32 gallon tank is so convenient.