Alternative/aftermarket hard tops

pck823

Reaction score
I saw a Jeep with what appeared to be an aftermarket hard top that had safari windows on it like old Land Rovers. Looking around I found a company (Patriot Hardtops) that looks like they're making these and a slantback for the Bronco. Is anyone else considering an alternative to the OE MIC top?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I saw a Jeep with what appeared to be an aftermarket hard top that had safari windows on it like old Land Rovers. Looking around I found a company (Patriot Hardtops) that looks like they're making these and a slantback for the Bronco. Is anyone else considering an alternative to the OE MIC top?

I'm going to stick with my OEM hardtop for now. Might consider a slant if they make a hardtop version.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
i'm going to be looking for a good soft top....persoannlly I think a hard top kinda defeats the purpose

Rick

Reaction score
The beautiful thing about the Bronco is tops come and there are already a ton aftermarket cloth accessories for it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about the Bronco is tops come and there are already a ton aftermarket cloth accessories for it.

I can't wait to take off the the roof above the driver and passenger seats. Will make it feel like I'm driving a car with T topps!

Rick

Reaction score
Looking forward that myself. But I’m REALLY looking forward to pulling doors and top off to ride forest roads in the Rockies!

Grey Goose

Reaction score
i'm going to be looking for a good soft top....persoannlly I think a hard top kinda defeats the purpose

What do you mean? I like the soft tops but if I am offroading through trails, I would rather have the hard top on, especially with the low baring tree limbs possibly slapping me in the face. :p

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I'll want to put the top down all the time, a hard top is a little more difficult and you then have to store the panels somewhere, especially the rear section.
I had the dual top group on a couple of jeeps I owned, I took the hard tops off and hung them in the garage... never used them.....