A ton of Bronco Raptors Built!

jzweedyk

Reaction score
When my 2019 Raptor was built in the first week of production, it sat in a lot for quite a while. Something about a Government clearance and inspection on new models before they can be released. I can only assume this is the same crap.

BAIEbrown

Reaction score
I had a build date of August 29th now moved to September 12th. I wonder if they're running out of chips.

CRC

Reaction score
Mine has been stuck in shipping forever , really frustrating trying to get updated info. I wonder if it’s waiting on a chip ? All I get is that it’s on the railway , not sure if they even know ?

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Well at least your braptor is allegedly built and sitting on the railway…

Personally I trust Ford as much as I trust the politicians and i don’t trust or believe any thing they say.

I have had my vin since early May my first build date was in June, then the infamous email moving me to the 3rd week in July, then a second email on July 19 with another build date of august 22nd.. let’s not forget unless your a useless or not so famous auto vlogger on YouTube that FORD has continually allowed to jump the proverbial shark (yes a fonzi reference) since it may take a tv tough guy like the Fonz to set Ford straight. Sadly the millennial who’s running ford marketing is probably as clueless about fonzi as they are about customer service.. if an app can’t fix it they panic.

A 392 Rubicon is starting to sound better and better everyday… Am I bitter yeah 25 months of waiting for delivery of a new car is absurd…

Last edited: