A bit too much

jtj

Reaction score
Finally got the message that I could get my order in for my new Bronco Raptor! Very excited as my initial reservation went in on July 14 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. I am sure there are people in the world that do not think that is a very big number, but I don't know any of them. I guess I'll just wait a few more years and the price will go down when internal combustion engines are obsolete.

Last edited:

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Finally got the message that I could get my order in for my new Bronco Raptor! Very excited as my initial reservation went in on July 14 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. I am sure there are people in the world that do not think that is a very big number, but I don't know any of them. I guess I'll just wait a few more years and the price will go down when internal combustion engines are obsolete.
F that dealer

trydntru

Reaction score

So are you a golden ticket holder and now stuck with that dealer?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wow! Now that's beyond ridiculous that a dealer would do that to that extent!

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I think $80k loaded for one of these trucks is a bargain, I'm not saying dealers should be excused for stealing GT holder's trucks but dealer allotments are going to sell fast. Look how fast the F150 Shelbys, Roush and Raptors sell with crazy markups. After 2022 with no "Golden Tickets" Bronco Raptors will be just like the rest of Ford Performance vehicles, expensive and hard to get.

MR88

Reaction score

Crazy but not surprised.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think $80k loaded for one of these trucks is a bargain, I'm not saying dealers should be excused for stealing GT holder's trucks but dealer allotments are going to sell fast. Look how fast the F150 Shelbys, Roush and Raptors sell with crazy markups. After 2022 with no "Golden Tickets" Bronco Raptors will be just like the rest of Ford Performance vehicles, expensive and hard to get.

Yeah, if anyone can find a Bronco Raptor for $80k, they need to jump on it in a heart beat.

CRC

Reaction score
Not sure 80k will do the trick ? I would like to get a 2023 when they start taking orders . Willing to pay a reasonable ADM .

Grey Goose

Reaction score

Crazy stupid!!