2022 Bronco Raptor Rhapsody Blue Interior

widnere12

Reaction score
For the first time in my life I’ve opted for a color other than just black. I’m not sure I’ll love the blue, but I really wanted the orange inlays. Hoping for a dark blue in real life.

brucewayne

Reaction score
I ordered mine w blue seats and the orange belts .
The exterior is white .
I can see the blue not going well with a couple of the exterior colors

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The exterior is white .

Congrats on your order. Ford confirm it? Are you a golden ticket holder?

widnere12

Reaction score
The exterior is white .
I agree. Originally I was going to build in eruption green but I changed it to code orange because I wanted the two-tone interior. I thought about hot pepper red as well because I think that would go well with it

Last edited:

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention lately, but on gen 1 raptors like mine they matched the interior trim to the outside color, Mine is flame blue with blue accents. I was a little surprised the only options were blue or black, I choose the blue to get the matching orange ( code orange outside ) its a little quirky for sure. I do wish they had cooled seats its especially nice on long trips but I'm guessing its not that important when you have the doors off......

widnere12

Reaction score
i like the blue, but they could've mixed in some black or very dark gray to break it up and have some contrast. im ok with it and went with it though with the orange belts. and for god sake i hope they have the cooled seats in these. that should be standard even in the regular bronco with upgraded trim and leather.
It’s actually blue and black with orange inlays

Sherpa11

Reaction score
im not talking about the interior in general bc obviously every inch of the interior is not going to be blue and orange choosing that option. only the different seat options.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The color option is called blue/black Onyx. The seats are blue with orange, as is the top of the dash and console lid. The carpet, front of dash and other trim is all black

Man, if they went with blue carpet... 🤯

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
I wanted Anti-Matter Blue - they took it away, I wanted Rapid Red - they took it away, I settled for Carbonized gray - not available on Raptor , the car gods have spoken, full send Ford Performance color combo, Code Orange, Rhapsody Blue, orange belts.

805BroncoRaptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I wanted Anti-Matter Blue - they took it away, I wanted Rapid Red - they took it away, I settled for Carbonized gray - not available on Raptor , the car gods have spoken, full send Ford Performance color combo, Code Orange, Rhapsody Blue, orange belts.
I respect the full send on the Ford Performance color options. They're too bold for me, but I am excited to see them in person. The Bronco Raptor meets should be a lot of fun to see how everyone specs their vehicles.