Win a Bronco Raptor - BONUS ENTRIES through Sunday (6/12)

Hey there!

Calling all Braptor fans! This is your chance to win a 2022 Bronco Raptor, Area-51 with the Lux package, while supporting the small Dearborn, Michigan nonprofit I work with: Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. While I'm just the team's finance guy, I wanted to share this opportunity with Bronco lovers directly as I want to see this beast get in the hands of someone that will actually drive it.

I'm sharing a promo code that will give all Bronco Raptor Forum members 40% more entries when donating to the sweepstakes through Sunday, June 12: BRAPTORFORUMEARLY.

CLICK HERE FOR 40% MORE ENTRIES
https://www.tapkat.org/fair-lane-home-of-clara-and-henry-ford/v5R3xE?promo=BRAPTORFORUMEARLY

Absolutely any support is immensely appreciated! If you have any recommendations on how to help this fundraiser grow, please be sure to message me!

1.png

Lastly, a huge thank you to the mods (@Iceman and @Shaggy) for allowing me to share this here! Without your support, I couldn't get this in the hands of those that deserve a Braptor the most!

FAQ
  • Who are you? This sounds like a scam.
    • I promise that this isn't a scam (that's exactly what a scammer would say, but I'm not). I'm Cody Tousignant, Director of Finance and Administration, at Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. Last year we had a sweepstakes for a custom RTR Ford Bronco and the winner was a Dearborn native. I actually got to meet the winner and handed him the keys! He didn't want to make a big deal about winning it so we couldn't publicly advertise it like we wanted to. Prior to that, we did a raffle for a 2020 Roush Stage 3 Mustang.
  • When will the winning ticket be drawn?
    • December 30, 2022.
  • Why'd you pick Area-51 as the color instead of Code Orange?
    • I know this sucks, but we did it to appeal to the most people. I personally love Code Orange, but I recognize that some donors may despise it so we went with the safer choice.
  • YOU STOLE MY CHANCE TO BUY A BRAPTOR JUST TO GIVE IT AWAY!
    • I sure hope not! We acquired our Braptor through a different pool/channel than consumers have access to. This means that we didn't take away your chance to buy one!
  • Can I share this promo code?
    • Technically, yes. While I'd love for this to be exclusive to Bronco lovers, I'd also love for this to be a successful fundraiser, so share away!
  • What does the money support?
    • All profits are invested into the restoration and operations of the Estate, a public charity, with a portion going toward overhead like utilities, insurance, and security. Our small team of dedicated professionals works to highlight the craftsmanship of the artisans that built Fair Lane in 1915. We also get to restore some fun engineering marvels like Henry Ford's and Thomas Edison's hydro-powered generator that used to power the Estate and part of Dearborn, MI.
  • Is Fair Lane even open?
    • The Historic Gardens are open 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 7-days a week, and it's completely free to access! However, the buildings are all closed for restoration.
  • When will Fair Lane be open again?
    • It will be a long, phased opening, but I hope soon! My personal goal is to have such a successful sweepstakes that we can open the Clara and Henry's house at the end of 2023.
  • I want to see the inside!
  • What's the story behind Fair Lane?
    • The 1915 Estate was the home of Clara and Henry Ford up until their deaths in 1950 and 1947, respectively. Being an older home, the Ford family auctioned off most of the furniture and then transferred ownership to Ford Motor Company to use for their archives. In 1957, the Estate and a considerable chunk of land was donated to the University of Michigan so they could build an engineering campus near FMC headquarters. Up until 2010, the Estate was used as office and event space, essentially destroying its historical integrity. In 2013, the Estate, and a smaller parcel of land, was transferred to a public charity: Henry Ford Estate. The Estate's restoration was managed by the same leadership as the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, in Grosse Pointe Shores, until 2019 when Henry Ford Estate began managing its own restoration.
  • How can I learn more and follow the Estate's restoration?
  • I still have a question...
    • Post it here and I'll try my best to answer it!
PS: we're not marketing professionals. We're just dedicated professionals that have a passion for building our community based nonprofit. As such, I apologize for any clerical errors in this post!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! This is such a cool setup and for a good cause. Happy to have you here and looking forward to hopefully having one of our members winning your Area 51 BRap! Would love to visit and see the estate some day

OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

There's been some concerns shared with me on the Bronco6G forum about the sweepstake's authenticity. If there's absolutely any worries about the validity of this sweepstakes, please reach out to me, a mod, or read through my response at Bronco6G. I don't want to sully my relationship with this incredible community and hope to address everyone's concerns. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ntries-through-sunday-6-12.46455/post-1452602

As a reminder to everyone in this community, this 40% promo expires tonight, midnight EST. You're more than welcome to buy after that, but the general public launch won't be getting a bonus 40%. We'll likely offer a general public early bird at 20-25% bonus entries, then transition to no bonuses for a while.

Thank you for everyone's support! Even if you aren't planning on buying, I appreciate you reading through and learning a bit about our team!