What will be your first mod?

BroncoZilla

Reaction score
I am not sure how the lean are on the Broncos, but I would put on a leveling kit to level it out. I never have liked the lean they put on trucks/suvs.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Not really sure. I'd have to get a feel for the Bronco. I will probably want to do a front and rear bumper upgrade.

Just added a ADD bumper on to my Raptor and will probably do the same to the Bronco.

20220226_152152.jpg

Sherpa11

Reaction score
i want to improve the off road prowess of it even further immediately so i was thinking a sweet set of fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror! that should increase suspension travel by a couple inches.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
- winch
-More lights on the front
And..... a Raptor sticker in place of the deleted factory one... Ha! (I'm not a fan of the digitized actic camo)

bulldog17

Reaction score
I want to check out above the windshield on driver and pass side there are panels 1...1/2 inch square that pop out. They have mounting points for lights, either a bar or maybe bd spots . My concern would be glare off the hood.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I want to check out above the windshield on driver and pass side there are panels 1...1/2 inch square that pop out. They have mounting points for lights, either a bar or maybe bd spots . My concern would be glare off the hood.

Yeah, I have heard that when people would install lights on the roof, that they couldn't get over the glare from the hood. I have a main bar and to smaller side bars on my bumper and its been great. I am thinking of adding the 2 A pillar lights as well. Just haven't got there yet.

bulldog17

Reaction score
Was thinking a tune also. But they will need to be out a year or so, we don't know real hp numbers yet.
Have been real happy w mpt tune on frap

bulldog17

Reaction score
Yes I have a gen 2 2017.....adds approx 100..110 hp. At crank not wheels...
You can search on Ford Raptor Forum...sister or bother forum of this forum.
Attempt at being p.c

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes I have a gen 2 2017.....adds approx 100..110 hp. At crank not wheels...
You can search on Ford Raptor Forum...sister or bother forum of this forum.
Attempt at being p.c

Is it on the fly? Heh, P.C.