The folks running this site don't own Bronco Raptors

BroncDiesel

Reaction score
Caution to those looking for info on these vehicles.

They don't own them. Just an opinion forum. The one guy Shaggy even passed on his order.

Word to the wise...find owners for your info, not fanboys.

Rick

Reaction score
I don’t believe anyone has real and meaningful information on Bronco Raptors. We all know it’s a highly capable off road machine but I haven’t heard production numbers. We don’t know how many were built so far. How ford built in MY22. How many MY23 so far and planned. We don’t even know what is actually available to purchase today.

Last edited:

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

They don't own them. Just an opinion forum. The one guy Shaggy even passed on his order.

When this forum started, nobody owned a Bronco Raptor. As for @Shaggy passing on his order, no one can predict what their life will be like in the future. Sometimes people's circumstances change, and they have to make decisions they would rather not. Every post on this forum (or any other Bronco Raptor forum) was an opinion/speculation by "fanboys" until someone actually took delivery of the first BRaptor.. Your post is ridiculous.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Why can I start and run a information forum on the Bronco Raptor even if I don't own one now? Is there a law against it? Like other said, no one owned one for over a year and yet we posted alot of good info on them. Not sure why you even posted this.

Rick

Reaction score
Why can I start and run a information forum on the Bronco Raptor even if I don't own one now? Is there a law against it? Like other said, no one owned one for over a year and yet we posted alot of good info on them. Not sure why you even posted this.
Don’t worry Shaggy, he’s not representing the rest of us. There’s a lot of people waiting to get theirs for one reason or another.
Of course most of us are or have been frustrated with availability, lack of good information and ADMs. I’d chalk it up to that and give him a pass.

widnere12

Reaction score
This is an absurd post. This forum existed for over a year before the first Bronco Raptor Existed.

Does OP really think that its a requirement for everyone running any forum of any sort to be direct owners of that product?

Super Fans and Fanboys of almost any product, service, game, hobby or sport are some of the most vested, educated and knowledgeable people in their subjects, and in many cases, they put the owners and manufacturers to shame.

As long as the owners of this forum post accurate and relevant information, and work to make owning a Bronco/Braptor a better thing for all of us, nobody should care whether they actually own one.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Don’t worry Shaggy, he’s not representing the rest of us. There’s a lot of people waiting to get theirs for one reason or another.
Of course most of us are or have been frustrated with availability, lack of good information and ADMs. I’d chalk it up to that and give him a pass.
This is an absurd post. This forum existed for over a year before the first Bronco Raptor Existed.

Does OP really think that its a requirement for everyone running any forum of any sort to be direct owners of that product?

Super Fans and Fanboys of almost any product, service, game, hobby or sport are some of the most vested, educated and knowledgeable people in their subjects, and in many cases, they put the owners and manufacturers to shame.

As long as the owners of this forum post accurate and relevant information, and work to make owning a Bronco/Braptor a better thing for all of us, nobody should care whether they actually own one.

Thank you guys. This was a first for me! ;)