The Bronco Raptor is massive

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This video is just commenting on if the Bronco Raptor will ever get a v8(I doubt it), but what caught my eye was how big the Bronco Raptor is compared to the dude leaning on it in the beginning of the video! Unless the dude is 5'5, its got some height. Wow!

widnere12

Reaction score
I personally think the bronco will get a V-8 raptor, but it’s not going to be in the next year or two. I think it’s going to have to wait until supply chain issues free up the parts and the people necessary to make it happen.

Without any offense to Ford, it seems to be hard enough for them to make enough Broncos in the first place. The fact that they are releasing a raptor at all surprise me because they are going to have to shut down the assembly line just to reconfigure for the Raptors and then shut it again to reconfigure for a standard bronco

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
It does look big, love the Code Orange more every time I see it.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I personally think the bronco will get a V-8 raptor, but it’s not going to be in the next year or two. I think it’s going to have to wait until supply chain issues free up the parts and the people necessary to make it happen.

Without any offense to Ford, it seems to be hard enough for them to make enough Broncos in the first place. The fact that they are releasing a raptor at all surprise me because they are going to have to shut down the assembly line just to reconfigure for the Raptors and then shut it again to reconfigure for a standard bronco

They could, but with where things are going with electric, I think the v8 will be something Ford and others will push away from. I'm hearing Dodge/Ram are wanting to end the hellcat. This is all crazy talk if you ask me!

It does look big, love the Code Orange more every time I see it.

So do I! Keep thinking of changing my order(before it goes in) to Code Orange.

widnere12

Reaction score
They could, but with where things are going with electric, I think the v8 will be something Ford and others will push away from. I'm hearing Dodge/Ram are wanting to end the hellcat. This is all crazy talk if you ask me!

So do I! Keep thinking of changing my order(before it goes in) to Code Orange.
Code orange is where I went too