Revised Raptor confirmation email?

widnere12

Reaction score
I’m just wondering…. for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago and physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email.

i got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded, I did not get a new one.

Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did check with my dealer and have a screenshot of the ordering system that my order has been changed but curious what others are seeing.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I’m just wondering…. for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago and physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email.

i got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded, I did not get a new one.

Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did check with my dealer and have a screenshot of the ordering system that my order has been changed but curious what others are seeing.

Yes you should get a revised email confirmation. If you go to your order page, it should show the Raptor rather then what you ordered before. Has it changed over for you yet?

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

widnere12

Reaction score
Yes you should get a revised email confirmation. If you go to your order page, it should show the Raptor rather then what you ordered before. Has it changed over for you yet?
Ironically, after a week of waiting, I got my updated order email from Ford 12 hours after I posted this.

OP
OP
W

widnere12

Reaction score
D236A83E-C53E-4538-B439-AB9BF8A54510.jpeg

NCBronco

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Just received this to validate the order from my local dealer and Ford's site updated to show the Raptor under reservations.
The order date in 2021 is when I updated my 2020 order to the MIC hardtop badlands. Originally ordered a painted hardtop.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-20 221010.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-20 221010.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Updated Bronco site.jpg
    Updated Bronco site.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 131