Reservations for the 2022 Bronco Raptor being accepted???

2021-Bronco-Sport-Badlands-First-Ride-05.jpg

As of now, Ford Motor Company is no longer taking reservations for the 2022 Bronco Raptor. But, that is not to say they won't start up the process again.

According to Mark Grueber, Ford Bronco marketing manager, he stated, “I would say (another reservation process is) to be determined on limited edition or special edition models.” He concluded, “I wouldn’t anticipate reservations for Everglades. What we’re gonna do with Raptor is still under discussion, so nothing to share at this time.”

At least this gives ones that figured they could wait a bit to order the Bronco Raptor (but got turned down because of the decision to stop taking reservations) a little optimism about getting their "dream order" in.

To refresh what the 2022 Ford Bronco Everglades will be as a special edition model coming in the summer of 2022, and will feature a winch and snorkel right off the assembly line. And the heavily teased 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor is expected to break cover seemingly any minute now (hopefully before years end). The Baja-inspired SUV will feature a lift, flared fenders, and massive 37-inch tires. Just like the Ford F-150 Raptor.

So how does one know when or how try and reserve their Raptor Bronco?? Grueber elaborated that the best way to go about the process is to contact your local dealership and give them your reservation wish list. Dealers that are specific to Ford Raptors should have a leg up on knowing what the timeline could be. For example, if a customer has a lengthly upgraded list, then the wait could be an extended period (like any other vehicle). But, if one decides they just want the basic model with a soft top and a 2.3L ecoboost, the customer might be able to get that relatively quick. Dealers can then communicate with their clients on availability.

Hopefully with all the reservation requests, it gives Ford a better idea of what people are looking for. Maybe by the summer of 2022, we will see the roads starting to become flooded with these sweet rides!

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, that picture shows a 2 door. I am waiting to see if the Raptor version will be available in 2 door. If so, I am in.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, that picture shows a 2 door. I am waiting to see if the Raptor version will be available in 2 door. If so, I am in.

I bet it will. Would be awesome to have both options.

Members online

No members online now.