Raiti's Rides talks about if the Bronco Raptor is better then the Wrangler 392

Grey Goose

Reaction score
I think the other videos here have gone shown the details of the ins and outs of the Bronco Raptor, but this video has a cool driving section at around the 20 min mark. I'm excited!!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Definitely exciting to see them out! Especially after seeing all these YouTube videos on the BRaps

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I'm guessing a marketing production run of vehicles, ford sponsored invitation event in palm springs. I'm wondering when thay will actually build one for a customer ( starting with Barret-jacson #1).....

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm guessing a marketing production run of vehicles, ford sponsored invitation event in palm springs. I'm wondering when thay will actually build one for a customer ( starting with Barret-jacson #1).....
Whats the date on the the Palm Springs event?

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
see its these videos i cant stand, click bait as hell. like its a great video, very detailed and informative but dont name a video the way you do and never bring up the other vehicle other than "well the V8 sounds better" and then at the end of the video "so is it really better than a wrangler 392? you tell me in the comments below" its just cheap and i find it misleading. i get it, you wanna be non biased and everything but when you name a title the way you do, people expect to hear a genuine comparison and that persons thoughts about it since most of us can only afford 1 of the 2 and need more than just some jeep purist or bronco fandom in the comments going at it.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Seeing all the other bronco's lined up, the professional track setup....clearly this was a ford sponsored event ( it was even in palm springs, where they developed the BR). I'm sure they couldn't actually be unbiased or they won't get invited to the next marketing event.
We won't get ANY unbiased opinions until ford actually builds one for a customer, and GOD only know when that will be....

-I'm getting Sooo sick of waiting for even a vin.... im starting to seriously consider other options.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Seeing all the other bronco's lined up, the professional track setup....clearly this was a ford sponsored event ( it was even in palm springs, where they developed the BR). I'm sure they couldn't actually be unbiased or they won't get invited to the next marketing event.
We won't get ANY unbiased opinions until ford actually builds one for a customer, and GOD only know when that will be....

-I'm getting Sooo sick of waiting for even a vin.... im starting to seriously consider other options.
Can't agree with you more. You can bet there are lots of other just like you and looking elsewhere.