Pricing for the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor

bronco-raptor-4-1636424140.png

There is only one thing more anticipated than the Ford Bronco and that it the release of the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor! This Ford Raptor Bronco will be similar to the Bronco, but will have more elaborate options. These Broncos will have a 450-hp twin turbo V-6 engine with a stronger and more flexible suspension. The standard Raptor Bronco comes with 35 inch tires, but can be upgraded to the 37 inch like on the Ford Raptor Truck.

Ford has been mainly silent about what the cost of the Bronco Raptor will be, but experts believe the base will start at $65k.

Sources have been told Ford won't put a V-8 in the Bronco, they expect the highest-performance variant to feature an extra-potent EcoBoost V-6. The Bronco Raptor will most likely adopt the 450-hp twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 in the current F-150 Raptor. Coincidentally, the latter is similar to the 470 horses generated by the Hemi V-8 that Jeep stuffs into the wild Wrangler Rubicon 392. The engine will likely pair exclusively with a 10-speed automatic transmission and an advanced four-wheel-drive system that should work in concert with selectable drive modes. The Bronco Raptor should also have an even meaner suspension setup to best handle powering over sand dunes or being jumped through the sky. Ford has also confirmed that the Raptorized Bronco will be equipped with Fox adaptive dampers from the F-150 Raptor as well as either 35- or 37-inch BFGoodrich K02 all-terrain tires.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Love every thing about it, but really hope for a 2 door version. I have an 2019 F-150 Raptor now and love it, this would be smaller, lighter and even better on the trails. I am in.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Love every thing about it, but really hope for a 2 door version. I have an 2019 F-150 Raptor now and love it, this would be smaller, lighter and even better on the trails. I am in.
Think that even going to be a option?

jzweedyk

Reaction score
A guy can wish. The original Bronco was a 2 door. If they don't offer it, I will order a Badlands fully equipped and then add the suspension parts from the Raptor to build one. The only thing it won't have is the engine, but I can live with that. I want a 2 door on 37s with long travel suspension that drives on the road great.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A guy can wish. The original Bronco was a 2 door. If they don't offer it, I will order a Badlands fully equipped and then add the suspension parts from the Raptor to build one. The only thing it won't have is the engine, but I can live with that. I want a 2 door on 37s with long travel suspension that drives on the road great.
That would be sweet if they don’t offer it. Not sure why they wouldn’t though right? I’m gonna keep up to date on what they plan on doing for options, so if I see something about I’ll make sure to keep you posted