OK To Sell/SHIP

krvanness

Reaction score
Up until this week it was”ordered, unscheduled…”. Not it’s mixed and confusing depending on which customer service representative you talk to.
Yeah, got that each week that I called. Then two weeks ago got the week of production date and they said I can contact the dealer to get the VIN. I then reached out to Courtesy and got my VIN.

Rick

Reaction score
They’ve closed out 2022. Best I can understand is I’ve be shuffled down the list because I ordered from a smaller dealer. I’ve got to jump through more hoops on the the 12th to get my 2021 order converted to a 2023 order(after converting to the Raptor in March).

krvanness

Reaction score
They’ve closed out 2022. Best I can understand is I’ve be shuffled down the list because I ordered from a smaller dealer. I’ve got to jump through more hoops on the the 12th to get my 2021 order converted to a 2023 order(after converting to the Raptor in March).
Gotcha. Good Luck.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
mine keeps getting bumped, was suposed to be built sept 5th, then the 12th, now oct 3rd. I'll get it just in time to park it for the winter.....

JOPO

Reaction score
Yeah, got that each week that I called. Then two weeks ago got the week of production date and they said I can contact the dealer to get the VIN. I then reached out to Courtesy and got my VIN.
Good deal ! That’s helps a little bit. Just always wondering what’s going on and no news from dealership or anyone knowing anything is frustrating.

MNBroncoRaptor

Reaction score
Word came down from Ford today with an ok to sell which really means ok to ship.....I know we have all heard it before, except this time.....It's about to get real!
I received an email from Ford last night saying my unit is Built and ready to ship. It is expected to be at my dealer in 2-3 weeks. I'll believe it when I see it.