No Signature Code Orange Interior?

ford-bronco-raptor-d-40_800x0w.jpg
The overall consensus of everyone that has had the chance to order the new Bronco Raptor is- there is no option of the Raptor Signature Code Orange Interior. Wonder if this is just something Ford is not offering now, but will in the future? It would be quite strange for the Iconic Code Orange not to be offered. I know I associate the Raptor with that look.
ford-bronco-raptor-d-41_800x0w.jpg
Has anyone had any luck on being able to order the color or know if it will be an option later??

Sherpa11

Reaction score
do you mean the blue and black interior? that interior option has the orange contrast and inserts. bc my build sheet has it, but my guy had a problem with the orange seatbelts saying they weren't on the order sheet.

TRW22

Reaction score
That does stink but I wasn't planning going with the orange. To me it would seem to get dirty easier and faster.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
do you mean the blue and black interior? that interior option has the orange contrast and inserts. bc my build sheet has it, but my guy had a problem with the orange seatbelts saying they weren't on the order sheet.
So it’s just orange seatbelts that they aren’t offering?

Sherpa11

Reaction score
So did you also go with the velocity blue interior?
not sure what velocity blue interior is, i assume you mean the blue/black leather i think they have it listed in the option package. but to answer i went with the blue/orange leather option and added the orange belts bc it'll tie in pretty nicely i think.

805BroncoRaptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Yep, Ford as per usual had some order bank issues at first.

Code Orange seat belts are an available option as is the blue leather interior. Typically blue leather dyes don’t hold up well so I didn’t opt for that or the Code Orange seat belts… I don’t see them holding up to off-road use or kids without getting a bit ugly.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, Ford as per usual had some order bank issues at first.

Code Orange seat belts are an available option as is the blue leather interior. Typically blue leather dyes don’t hold up well so I didn’t opt for that or the Code Orange seat belts… I don’t see them holding up to off-road use or kids without getting a bit ugly.

Did you post up your build details here yet?