Newbie from Oklahoma

Extreme5

Reaction score
Pretty pumped about the new Bronco Raptor coming out. I just sold in my Gen 1 Raptor. Wasn't planned, but the wife decided to destroy the passenger door/front looking at Christmas lights in December. Didn't want to pay the 11-12k to get it fixed, so decided to just get what I could out of it! Luckily I was able to get a Golden Ticket for the Bronco Raptor, so it might just work out. Anyone else get a Golden Ticket?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pretty pumped about the new Bronco Raptor coming out. I just sold in my Gen 1 Raptor. Wasn't planned, but the wife decided to destroy the passenger door/front looking at Christmas lights in December. Didn't want to pay the 11-12k to get it fixed, so decided to just get what I could out of it! Luckily I was able to get a Golden Ticket for the Bronco Raptor, so it might just work out. Anyone else get a Golden Ticket?

You got a golden ticket! You luck dog you. Got pics of the damage to the raptor?

There are a few here that got the golden ticket. @AZBraptor I believe did, @Bukin 67 got one, and a few more.

BroncoZilla

Reaction score

Welcome! Congrats on the ticket! Never got my ticket, but hope to be one of the first to get in my order when they open!

funkified

Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you can cash in that golden ticket for real, too bad about the Gen1 though. As shaggy mentioned, do you got pics of that destruction?

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
You got a golden ticket! You luck dog you. Got pics of the damage to the raptor?

There are a few here that got the golden ticket. @AZBraptor I believe did, @Bukin 67 got one, and a few more.

Welcome! I hope you can cash in that golden ticket for real, too bad about the Gen1 though. As shaggy mentioned, do you got pics of that destruction?

Thanks! Hopefully my Golden Ticket actually works. I don't have pics of the damage (well on my phone), but will get some of it today and post them up. I sold it to a car dealer friend of mine and he has photos of it. The wife still feels bad about it because she knows how much I loved my Raptor

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Hope you get confirmation for the Golden Ticket soon and be able to show us everything!

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Hope you get confirmation for the Golden Ticket soon and be able to show us everything!
Thanks! Will definitely keep you all updated. Haven't received anything yet, so hopefully soon. My guess is that the production will be pushed back because of the shortage of everything going on. I do have another truck (Silverado) in the meantime, so I am not in a complete rush to start up new vehicle payments yet. lol

funkified

Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully my Golden Ticket actually works. I don't have pics of the damage (well on my phone), but will get some of it today and post them up. I sold it to a car dealer friend of mine and he has photos of it. The wife still feels bad about it because she knows how much I loved my Raptor
well she cant ever give you any flak about getting the Braptor then! lol

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
well she cant ever give you any flak about getting the Braptor then! lol
lol. I built mine and it came out to $81k and I sent the picture to my phone so I could have it on my photos, but somehow it went to her (maybe because of the Cloud) and she said, "what's this?" I had to make up something that I was just messing around knowing that's exactly what I want. We will see how this all transpires!

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
Welcome. Sad about the Raptor, but lemonade out of lemons.
Thanks. Yep! Almost went out and bought another used Gen 2 Raptor, but I couldn't do the overpaying for a used truck. Especially that I have a truck now that I can use and wait to see if this vehicle gouging ends soon. The amount people/dealers are getting for their used vehicles is freaking insane!!

bulldog17

Reaction score
Agree, the adms people will pay amazes me. I was considering trading my Frap because of high trade,. But with delays and adms not so sure right now.
But....i really like these Braps!...

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
Agree, the adms people will pay amazes me. I was considering trading my Frap because of high trade,. But with delays and adms not so sure right now.
But....i really like these Braps!...
Exactly @bulldog17. It's also so hard to figure out if this is going to be like this for awhile (years, etc.) or temporary. Pretty frustrating

OP
OP
Extreme5

Extreme5

Reaction score
Finally got the pictures of my Raptor that the wife damaged back from my friend. Completely forgot how bad it was!

Attachments

• 51D6B639-0FCD-469A-BE29-2D4C5B648374.jpeg
    51D6B639-0FCD-469A-BE29-2D4C5B648374.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 4F3202DC-A2B1-4FBC-BD5D-D37DF5680881.jpeg
    4F3202DC-A2B1-4FBC-BD5D-D37DF5680881.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 463A3D34-5031-419E-BACC-92FD582C255B.jpeg
    463A3D34-5031-419E-BACC-92FD582C255B.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 9CEB668A-9060-45D2-BBEE-A7635A2909C2.jpeg
    9CEB668A-9060-45D2-BBEE-A7635A2909C2.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 101

MattP

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
What ADM is your dealer charging on your bronco? I’m from Oklahoma too, about to order, but getting hit with 15k adm kinda sucks.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What ADM is your dealer charging on your bronco? I’m from Oklahoma too, about to order, but getting hit with 15k adm kinda sucks.

Yeah, alot of dealers will be adding an extremely high ADM. The ones that are selling for MSRP probably have several allocations and don't need to gouge the buyers. Dealers that have one or 2 will be adding in a ADM as they won't get another chance for one in a good well.