new one

chrlsful

Reaction score
Thought I dropped this elsewhere. Don't see it, nuttin here. May be this is a 'correct place'?

Many yrs of promo, several different possibilities "leaked" over that time. It seemed like something was near (camofloged bags on the current model)...4 dor. At that time ('19?) I said "If they put the Raptor under a 2 dor w/less than 100 inch WB I'll buy." Are they any closer to that with this one. It's got the name but I have a neighbor w/a Chuchua named killer.

It's now a Division (like Merc) have they evolved my 4WD Falcon (a 1970 EB) into really something or still "no Raptor underneath"? Thnx to ALL visitors~

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thought I dropped this elsewhere. Don't see it, nuttin here. May be this is a 'correct place'?

Many yrs of promo, several different possibilities "leaked" over that time. It seemed like something was near (camofloged bags on the current model)...4 dor. At that time ('19?) I said "If they put the Raptor under a 2 dor w/less than 100 inch WB I'll buy." Are they any closer to that with this one. It's got the name but I have a neighbor w/a Chuchua named killer.

It's now a Division (like Merc) have they evolved my 4WD Falcon (a 1970 EB) into really something or still "no Raptor underneath"? Thnx to ALL visitors~

Welcome. What a strange post.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

If I'm reading your post correctly, you are curious if there is going to be a 2 door Bronco Raptor? If so, Ford said they are not planning on doing a 2 door because of the base of the Bronco Raptor. That doesn't mean they won't modify it somehow if enough people request the 2 door.

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Welcome. What a strange post.
He knew exactly what he meant when he wrote it...lol. I'm wondering about the Chuchua? I guess he means it takes more than a name? I think the BRaptor does, and will, live up to the Raptor name. Just don't run over the neighbor's Chihuahua!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
He knew exactly what he meant when he wrote it...lol. I'm wondering about the Chuchua? I guess he means it takes more than a name? I think the BRaptor does, and will, live up to the Raptor name. Just don't run over the neighbor's Chihuahua!

Yeah, I think it will to. If I remember correctly, weren't there naysayers when Ford announced the F150 Raptor, saying it would be limited, not many would buy it, and it would have the similar life span of the ford lightnings?

OP
OP
C

chrlsful

Reaction score
What do you mean? As in if the put the Raptor name on anything, like on the Bronco, it's worth buying? I would say yeah, as they put the raptor name on the F-150 and its awesome.
no, the only product that rocks the off road is the Raptor (all the specific components). So far the bronk is just a mall crawler. Wanna C 2 dor 100 inch WB or less & Raptor under (F150 model-like in that livery).

OP
OP
C

chrlsful

Reaction score
so cant help me with my Q?
Do you think anything offered by the new division compares w/Raptor in that regard? Some components there even the 'other 4WD' maker aint gots.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
so cant help me with my Q?
Do you think anything offered by the new division compares w/Raptor in that regard? Some components there even the 'other 4WD' maker aint gots.

What's the new division? So you are wanting to know if there is anything out there that compares with thos new Bronco Raptor? Could be a wrangler that compares to it on the off roading side but the speed the Braptor has is way different then the wranglers.

OP
OP
C

chrlsful

Reaction score
"...if there is anything out there that compares with..."
sorry, no. I am so rushed, such a poor writer (3, 4 LD) ...
I want to know if ford is/will put the f150 raptor under the bronk.
They have created an entire new division called Bronco (like Lincoln or Merc in the past).
The off rd ford truck seemed purpose built...had/has competent suspension/frame/chassy/body for good off rd accomplishment. Chalanged (surpassed jeep/others) the other co.s. The "new bronk" has No Thing like that. Does this latest model come up to scale or is it just (another) name (sake)...like green washing by some industry...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Bronco isn't an entirely new division with Ford. It's just another model, like the F150, Mustang, Expedition and so on. Not sure why you think it's another division like Merc and Lincoln.

Broncos came out in the 70s and stopped production in the late 90s. Ford then started them back up this year. Like I said before, it's not new division, just a model.