BRap57

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just joined today. So heres my story. My local dealership had two allocations for a BR, and I was third in line. Second person back out and I was able to secure the second allocation. Placed my order on 3/17 and received confirmation from Ford in an email. Just sold my gen 2 raptor and can’t wait for a toy. Hopefully it will all work out.

code orange fully loaded

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just joined today. So heres my story. My local dealership had two allocations for a BR, and I was third in line. Second person back out and I was able to secure the second allocation. Placed my order on 3/17 and received confirmation from Ford in an email. Just sold my gen 2 raptor and can’t wait for a toy. Hopefully it will all work out.

code orange fully loaded

Awesome! Congrats on getting that allocation. Did you know why the other guy backed out?

Welcome to Bronco Raptor Forum! How did you find us?

JOPO

Reaction score
We were trying to figure out if we’d receive an email from Ford if it’s a dealer allocation. I guess you answered that question and we should see an email at some point. I haven’t received anything from Ford. And 5k over ? Wow congrats that’s awesome

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Hey all,

code orange fully loaded
Awesome and welcome to the Forum! Can't wait to see everyone start to get these!

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
We were trying to figure out if we’d receive an email from Ford if it’s a dealer allocation. I guess you answered that question and we should see an email at some point. I haven’t received anything from Ford. And 5k over ? Wow congrats that’s awesome
Only my singuliar reference point here but, I ordered a MY22 F150 straight from my local dealer, my order not a dealer order and never received any emails, my salesman got updates but I think he just didnt enter my email into the system...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Only my singuliar reference point here but, I ordered a MY22 F150 straight from my local dealer, my order not a dealer order and never received any emails, my salesman got updates but I think he just didnt enter my email into the system...

Sounds like what I'm going through. They want to handle everything. I'm going to atleast get my order number so I can check it out through the back door tactic.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I think I’ll do the same and get my order number from my salesman as well
With your order number or VIN you can get updates directly from Ford Performance. Here is their number: 800-367-3788

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey all,

code orange fully loaded
Welcome to the forum. That’s a pretty sweet deal you have going. Only 5k over sticker is a pretty good deal compared to what lot of us here have gone through.

Love the code orange choice!