New Member from GA

Range44

Reaction score
Hello all from Woodstock, GA! Currently have a 2023 Bronco Raptor on order, hopefully it makes it to my driveway one day! Love all the helpful info from this community!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello all from Woodstock, GA! Currently have a 2023 Bronco Raptor on order, hopefully it makes it to my driveway one day! Love all the helpful info from this community!
Welcome to the forum! What color you order? Did they give you a delivery/build date?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
👍🏻. Good choice on color. That cactus grey has really grown on me. It’s not your typical grey that is seen on so many other vehicles

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Welcome to the site. When did you order it?

Rick

Reaction score
Welcome follow Georgian! Hopefully we’ll see in production soon. Did you order from Krause Family?

OP
OP
R

Range44

Reaction score
Welcome follow Georgian! Hopefully we’ll see in production soon. Did you order from Krause Family?
Hoping I do receive the build date/VIN# email sometime soon! I have purchased many vehicles from Krause Ford in Woodstock, 2020 GT500, Gen 2 Raptor, couple diesel trucks, ect... I did not purchase this one through them.

JOPO

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. just glad you have that chance to one of these! Yep alot of us been waiting for awhile. Do you have a schedule date or production date yet ? Or when did you place your order ?

OP
OP
R

Range44

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. just glad you have that chance to one of these! Yep alot of us been waiting for awhile. Do you have a schedule date or production date yet ? Or when did you place your order ?
Hello, I do not have a production date or VIN yet.

coach

Reaction score
I am in Cobb county Georgia. Got my Bronco Raptor last month…had to go to SC to get it. Velocity Blue…love it! Wife would prefer white.

I got a great PPF guy in Kennesaw.