New member from FRF

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Looking real hard at this BRONCO! Like the size and design! Ford has done a great job anticipating the new generation demands for performance and design.
Welcome to the site! Agree. Ford has stepped it up with their new rides. Hopefully they can get them manufactured and out to customers when they are planned

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, 17 scab 41k miles. Love the 150 rap, but the new Brono rap definitely got my attention.

I'm in a Gen 2 Raptor and still love it. I was also thinking of getting the new 2022 Bronco but will now wait for these. Not sure if I will do a trade it or keep both(I'm dreaming on the both part I know. :) )

funkified

Reaction score
I'm in a Gen 2 Raptor and still love it. I was also thinking of getting the new 2022 Bronco but will now wait for these. Not sure if I will do a trade it or keep both(I'm dreaming on the both part I know. :) )
keep both if you can! Sadly for me, I think getting one new in Canada will infinitely be tougher and more costly due to exchange and mark ups. Ill have to wait 5-6 years before these become affordable.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
keep both if you can! Sadly for me, I think getting one new in Canada will infinitely be tougher and more costly due to exchange and mark ups. Ill have to wait 5-6 years before these become affordable.

We will see when it finally does come to the dealer to see where I am. We all know its will be a long well till these get into owners hands.