New Member checking in from Pennsylvania

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Hey everyone, as the title states, just checking in from pennsylvania. I had a 2door Cyber orange Wildtrak originally but got the Golden Ticket reservation so now i have a code orange Raptor on order. If youre in PA and know any good trails or overlanding sites let me know! I cant wait to get to see everyones build and see these on the road. Thank you for having me!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone, as the title states, just checking in from pennsylvania. I had a 2door Cyber orange Wildtrak originally but got the Golden Ticket reservation so now i have a code orange Raptor on order. If youre in PA and know any good trails or overlanding sites let me know! I cant wait to get to see everyones build and see these on the road. Thank you for having me!
Nice! One of my top picks on colors for the BRap! Welcome to the forum and looking forward to following your progress

bulldog17

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from Pa...Delaware Co.
A place called Rousch creek. It is a privately owned area made for four wheeling. They also have Raptor trails. The width is maintained so you get all the fun without redneck pinstripes.

OP
OP
N

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from Pa...Delaware Co.
A place called Rousch creek. It is a privately owned area made for four wheeling. They also have Raptor trails. The width is maintained so you get all the fun without redneck pinstripes.
i hear great things about that place. im from Shamokin Area so im a stones throw from AOAA off road park.

OP
OP
N

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Not a bad price. What options did you order?
Blue Leather interior option, Lux and orange seat belts. I wanted the beadlock wheels cuz they are really nice but i dont forsee myself ever doing extreme off-roading so i dont need the capability plus if they were to get dinged up id hate to know the price to replace one.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Blue Leather interior option, Lux and orange seat belts. I wanted the beadlock wheels cuz they are really nice but i dont forsee myself ever doing extreme off-roading so i dont need the capability plus if they were to get dinged up id hate to know the price to replace one.
Agree with you there. Going off-roading and trying to be cautious with your exterior don’t exactly mix

SteelBronco

Reaction score
I've been meaning to go to Rousch Creek I just haven't made it there yet...now I'm really going to have to schedule it!
Welcome.

CRC

Reaction score
I was able to secure a Dealer CO BRap , with a fairly large ADM . It should be delivered in a couple months , don’t like the ADM thing but not as lucky as some who paid MSRP . We had a lease on a Cadillac Escalade that I will pay off and trade , equity covers Most of ADM .

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was able to secure a Dealer CO BRap , with a fairly large ADM . It should be delivered in a couple months , don’t like the ADM thing but not as lucky as some who paid MSRP . We had a lease on a Cadillac Escalade that I will pay off and trade , equity covers Most of ADM .

That sucks about the high ADM but I know your were really looking, so congrats.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
All said and done, it will be worth it!