New GA member

pck823

Reaction score
Late to the game as I only started looking last week but found a dealer that had one ordered for inventory and was asking a ‘reasonable’ adm. I did the deal yesterday and got the confirmation email from ford 15 minutes after walking out! Yes I consider myself extremely lucky.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Late to the game as I only started looking last week but found a dealer that had one ordered for inventory and was asking a ‘reasonable’ adm. I did the deal yesterday and got the confirmation email from ford 15 minutes after walking out! Yes I consider myself extremely lucky.
Yes you are! Congrats on the deal! Care to share you order details?

How did you find us here?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nice!! Very rare scenario for you for sure. Welcome to the site and congrats. Was there a mark up?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

You able to post up details of your new Bronco Raptor?

Rick

Reaction score
Congratulations! I’m curious, where are you located. I wonder how many other dealers have allotments available?