More detailed video of the Bronco Raptor!

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Out of all of the videos I've seen, they did the better job on the details of the Bronco Raptor.
Agree, these guys seem to care about the details and not just a spec dump like most youtubers basically regurgitating a brochure

Last edited:

funkified

Reaction score
Out of all of the videos I've seen, they did the better job on the details of the Bronco Raptor.
Agree, these guys seem to care about the details and not just a spec dumb like most youtubers basically regurgitating a brochure
I like these deep dives where they got the engineers and other people out to explain the ins and outs of what went into building the rig. There are quite a few changes over a standard Bronco, but i shouldnt be surprised as it got the full Raptor treatment through and through.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I like these deep dives where they got the engineers and other people out to explain the ins and outs of what went into building the rig. There are quite a few changes over a standard Bronco, but i shouldnt be surprised as it got the full Raptor treatment through and through.

For sure! Just more interesting videos when they go into detail with parts of the truck rather then just standing there talking about it.

funkified

Reaction score
There are alot of annoying Youtubers out there and some I am surprised they have have any follower!
unforutnately, they cater to their own crowds and people like what they like for one reason or another. I cannot stand Doug Demuro, ya he has cool/nice cars on this channel, but he has got to be one of the most annoying people to hear and look at. Always looking like he rolled out of bed in the clothes he slept in.

Back to the B Raptor, I like how everything is well thought out and accounted for. The modularity is expected because it is a Bronco, but I do like that dual function side step/rock slider is sweet, the mounting points on the swing gate for a flag/radio/buggy whip, and the backwards raptor easter egg on the tire mount is a nice touch too.

Ill have to go back and watch the Gen3 deep dive again, seems like there is a bit more love put into this than the truck.....but my memory sucks so i could be wrong lol

MR88

Reaction score
unforutnately, they cater to their own crowds and people like what they like for one reason or another. I cannot stand Doug Demuro, ya he has cool/nice cars on this channel, but he has got to be one of the most annoying people to hear and look at. Always looking like he rolled out of bed in the clothes he slept in.

Back to the B Raptor, I like how everything is well thought out and accounted for. The modularity is expected because it is a Bronco, but I do like that dual function side step/rock slider is sweet, the mounting points on the swing gate for a flag/radio/buggy whip, and the backwards raptor easter egg on the tire mount is a nice touch too.

Ill have to go back and watch the Gen3 deep dive again, seems like there is a bit more love put into this than the truck.....but my memory sucks so i could be wrong lol

Heh! Which one is Doug on?

jzweedyk

Reaction score
The best thing I got out of this was it is built on the same assembly line as the regular Bronco. It is really a trim level, so in theory there should be no limit to how many they can build, assuming they can get parts. At first the dealers will get greedy, but hopefully if Ford makes enough the adms charged will come down. Obviously Ford makes more money selling Raptors than base Broncos, so you would think there would be people at Ford that would want to make as many Raptors as they can. I may be dreaming, but it is my happy place. :)

funkified

Reaction score
Again, I still this is the best video for the details on the Bronco Raptor. I haven't found one better yet.
Agreed! I went back and watched the 2021 FRaptor deep dive and i dont know, it just doesnt seem like the love is the same as it is for the BRaptor

TRW22

Reaction score
Agreed! I went back and watched the 2021 FRaptor deep dive and i dont know, it just doesnt seem like the love is the same as it is for the BRaptor

Possibly due to the Bronco overall is still new and they like the newer stuff more???

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Possibly due to the Bronco overall is still new and they like the newer stuff more???
Could be. But you would think they would be more excited about the B Raptor since there is such positive feedback on the Raptors. 🤷🏻‍♂️