MonsterFD here with Braptor scheduled!

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
raptor.png

6/13 build date
Golden ticket holder, day 1 reservation

build is:
CO, blue interior, CO belts, LUX + CF package, forged beadlocks.

Excited all all hell

DRHeil

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
you have the same build it looks like, but getting a week earlier? when was your org reservation? im a day 1 res gt holder lol. you're lucky
Day one res gold ticket! I’m in disbelief because my dealer ordered it as 19 priority so I figured it would be snowing here before I could drive it!

BRap57

Reaction score
Just curious, how are you guys finding out your build dates? Through your dealership or an email from Ford? I was lucky enough to receive an allocation from a GT holder that declined the BR. It became my allocation and has a priority code 16.

OP
OP
monsterFD

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
How did you know about the back door link? Do you know if it’s good for other ford vehicle orders (Lightning etc)?
B6G posted about the backdoor link. It only works with reservations, you can't use it for orders - Ford chat can help with that - for Braptors - need to go to the Ford Performance site, for all others regular Ford chat, need your Dealer Sales Code and your Order # from your DORA printout.

SHP

Reaction score
Hmmm....mine is the exact same build as yours (good taste!) but when I went to my Ford.com it shows the Order, the Order Date, and with a Green Circle says "Ordering With Dealer" -- that gives me a bad feeling. Anyone else seeing this or have thoughts on it?

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Hmmm....mine is the exact same build as yours (good taste!) but when I went to my Ford.com it shows the Order, the Order Date, and with a Green Circle says "Ordering With Dealer" -- that gives me a bad feeling. Anyone else seeing this or have thoughts on it?
Just means you aren't scheduled for production yet. The last week of June and the rest of July are yet to be announced.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
B6G posted about the backdoor link. It only works with reservations, you can't use it for orders - Ford chat can help with that - for Braptors - need to go to the Ford Performance site, for all others regular Ford chat, need your Dealer Sales Code and your Order # from your DORA printout.
Thanks. I’ll have to check that out. Would be nice to talk to someone at Ford anyways to see statuses

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just means you aren't scheduled for production yet. The last week of June and the rest of July are yet to be announced.
Is there any place that shows how many BRaps Ford is planning on producing this year?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
To check your order: 1-800-334-4375 They can see if your order is still in order entry or scheduled etc. I've called a couple of times to check and they say it's still waiting to be scheduled, my dealer can see that it's been "picked up" meaning materials are allocated just not scheduled.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Any update on yours?