Looks like there will be a Tubed door option

trydntru

Reaction score
Ford-Bronco_Raptor-Tube-Doors.jpeg

Will this be a stock option or aftermarket? I like it, and will probably look even better when the roof is off.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
View attachment 541

Will this be a stock option or aftermarket? I like it, and will probably look even better when the roof is off.

Ha ha! Those fenders are crazy big! I'd rock those when on the beach or cooler weather. I wouldn't put those on in the dead of summer here in AZ. 😲

805BroncoRaptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The tube doors are a factory accessory option available on some Bronco trims. They were not available with the Bronco Raptor orders as far as I know.

Personally I’m going to wait for the color matched doughnut doors from Ford or the aftermarket.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The tube doors are a factory accessory option available on some Bronco trims. They were not available with the Bronco Raptor orders as far as I know.

Personally I’m going to wait for the color matched doughnut doors from Ford or the aftermarket.

Got pics of these dountnut doors?

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Got pics of these dountnut doors?
The only ones people have posted are nothing like the original release doughnut doors that they said they wouldn't make. They technically aren't even doughnut doors since it's just a cutaway and no real "hole" in the door - sounds more like a cheese danish than a doughnut

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The only ones people have posted are nothing like the original release doughnut doors that they said they wouldn't make. They technically aren't even doughnut doors since it's just a cutaway and no real "hole" in the door - sounds more like a cheese danish than a doughnut

These doughnut/danish doors will be only an aftermarket option I take it