Just introducing myself

OP
OP
S

SteelBronco

Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to the forum! How have a BR on order?
Yes sir...
Screenshot_20220317-112246_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
S

SteelBronco

Reaction score
Nice, have you been lucky enough to get a build date yet?
No unfortunately that is what I am waiting on. My dealer reached out to the area rep and said mine may be up to another month before scheduling occurs. 😔 Just said Ford Is dealing with issues and left it at that. Waited so far so what's another month or so to at least get scheduled for the Bronco Raptor!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No unfortunately that is what I am waiting on. My dealer reached out to the area rep and said mine may be up to another month before scheduling occurs. 😔 Just said Ford Is dealing with issues and left it at that. Waited so far so what's another month or so to at least get scheduled for the Bronco Raptor!!

So you said you had ordered a normal Bronco and decided to go with the Raptor. Did you cancel that order?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I’d be happy to wait as well since you know you have the BRap confirmation and no ADM! It’s win win. Envious of you 😜

OP
OP
S

SteelBronco

Reaction score
So you said you had ordered a normal Bronco and decided to go with the Raptor. Did you cancel that order?
Well my Dealer just used that reservation and transferred it to the Bronco Raptor. I haven't had any issues with him doing it this way and Ford continues to send me updated emails.