Howdy! Just joined & from Michigan!

odanodlaM_1

Reaction score
I’ve been very eager to try and find out when I will receive my Bronco Raptor so I went to the internet to do some research and came across this forum! There really isn’t too much info out there as of now but you all seem to know more than I do which is awesome. Ordered mine a few weeks back and so far all I’ve gotten is this email from Ford. Pretty sure that’s good news though to have gotten that! Thanks for having me and I look forward to picking your brains a bit.

35D9BDCE-352E-4D4F-B1AF-F1A5F9E495A3.jpeg

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I’ve been very eager to try and find out when I will receive my Bronco Raptor so I went to the internet to do some research and came across this forum! There really isn’t too much info out there as of now but you all seem to know more than I do which is awesome. Ordered mine a few weeks back and so far all I’ve gotten is this email from Ford. Pretty sure that’s good news though to have gotten that! Thanks for having me and I look forward to picking your brains a bit.
Welcome to the site! Congrats on the confirmation of getting the Brap! Did you have to pay a mark up at all?

OP
OP
odanodlaM_1

odanodlaM_1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Congrats on the confirmation of getting the Brap! Did you have to pay a mark up at all?
Thanks! Fortunately I was able to agree to paying MSRP. I took Fords advice and got it in writing via the build sheet. I was hoping to sign a purchase agreement but without the VIN that’s not possible.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks! Fortunately I was able to agree to paying MSRP. I took Fords advice and got it in writing via the build sheet. I was hoping to sign a purchase agreement but without the VIN that’s not possible.
Looks like you are on the right track with your process. Looking forward to seeing your progress 💪🏽

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 1109

That is awesome! Congrats on the Black Raptor!

Rick

Reaction score

View attachment 1109
Welcome and congratulations! That black Braptor is going to look awesome.