How do you like the tail lights?

Grey Goose

Reaction score
For those that may already have a Bronco, how do you like the tail lights, as in sticking out similar to a wrangler? You think they will get pretty dinged up when trail riding? The BLIS sensors are the farthest thing that sticks out on them. They are bound to getting beat up at times.

2022-ford-bronco-raptor-tail-lights.jpg

BRAndrew

Reaction score
That’s a good question. I have a buddy that has a Badlands and he said everything about it is way better than his Wrangler. Granted, his wrangler was older and not new like the Bronco he just got. But he did say he won’t back to Jeep again.

OP
OP
G

Grey Goose

Reaction score
That’s a good question. I have a buddy that has a Badlands and he said everything about it is way better than his Wrangler. Granted, his wrangler was older and not new like the Bronco he just got. But he did say he won’t back to Jeep again.

Why does he like them more then his Jeep?

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Why does he like them more then his Jeep?
Likes the size, look and ride of the Bronco opposed to jeep. Plus he had a bunch of issues with his last jeep so that could he why too. He would consistently tell me about all the time!

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
I think they look good. Since they don't protrude past the body line on the side they should be fine.

Where are the backup lights???