Hello from Utah!

TRW22

Reaction score
Just signed up today. These things look sweet and can't wait to get in one, well maybe in a year when they finally are shipped out. He he.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I really like Logan in the summer. Its pretty up there. I'm not a snow guy so you won't see me there in the winter. Heard you guys get a pretty bad inversion there and it sticks there for month!

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Welcome! I just joined too. Let's hope the Bronco Raptor is actually attainable! Good luck! And yes, I'm copying and pasting my welcome message...lol

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just signed up today. These things look sweet and can't wait to get in one, well maybe in a year when they finally are shipped out. He he.
Welcome to the site! As soon as you see them out on the road, I'm sure you will be feening for one (like the rest of us!) ;)

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad to see someone from the part of the country that can really enjoy these vehicles. Utah is beautiful. I rented a Harley in Salt Lake many years ago and rode all over that beautiful state.

OP
OP
TRW22

TRW22

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad to see someone from the part of the country that can really enjoy these vehicles. Utah is beautiful. I rented a Harley in Salt Lake many years ago and rode all over that beautiful state.

Such a great state for off roading. I haven't been to Moab yet, but will soon enough!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Love Utah. There are so many beautiful scenic places