Hello from the U.P. of michigan

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Received an invite from Shaggy. Figured I'd check it out. I've owned Broncos since 1984 for the most part, minus maybe 5 years. Currently own a1994. Don't know if I'll ever own a new bronco, but I really like the two door. Curious about the new raptor version.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Received an invite from Shaggy. Figured I'd check it out. I've owned Broncos since 1984 for the most part, minus maybe 5 years. Currently own a1994. Don't know if I'll ever own a new bronco, but I really like the two door. Curious about the new raptor version.
I had a rough 84 Bronco in the early 90's we used to take in the woods every weekend in Washington state back in my Air Force days. Had a blast in that old beast.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I was on the fence as well if I liked the new Broncos, but the more I see them on the road, I really like them. Now can't wait to see the Bronco Raptors. We had a Bronco when we were younger (30+ years ago) and still can remember going everywhere in it. Then my parents thought a mini van was a better solution! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
Fordfreek

Fordfreek

Reaction score
I had a rough 84 Bronco in the early 90's we used to take in the woods every weekend in Washington state back in my Air Force days. Had a blast in that old beast.
My current 94 is all 82 running gear. The body of the 82 mostly returned to mother earth , so I found a 94 that someone had brought from Florida with no drive train and swapped all my stuff under it. Doesn't get used hardly at all anymore since we got into side by sides.

OP
OP
Fordfreek

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I was on the fence as well if I liked the new Broncos, but the more I see them on the road, I really like them. Now can't wait to see the Bronco Raptors. We had a Bronco when we were younger (30+ years ago) and still can remember going everywhere in it. Then my parents thought a mini van was a better solution! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Thanks! I've driven a new 4 door twice, both with soft tops. I liked it except for the 4 cyl. and the soft top. It's not something I would daily drive. I'd like to have a 2 door hardtop, but now the raptor version has caught my eye.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks! I've driven a new 4 door twice, both with soft tops. I liked it except for the 4 cyl. and the soft top. It's not something I would daily drive. I'd like to have a 2 door hardtop, but now the raptor version has caught my eye.
Ya the Raptor version is for sure a huge step up. Especially with all the upgraded specs that come stock. How many miles you have on your 94?

OP
OP
Fordfreek

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Approximately 117,000 on the drive train. Unsure what's on the body. I'd consider giving it up for a bronco raptor. Probably gonna be out of reach for me for a few years though.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Approximately 117,000 on the drive train. Unsure what's on the body. I'd consider giving it up for a bronco raptor. Probably gonna be out of reach for me for a few years though.
Not bad. How's the body and interior? Your avatar photo looks like it's pretty clean. Will be nice to one of the first ones to have the BR, but might also be to your benefit having to wait to get one

OP
OP
Fordfreek

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Body is extremely clean. It had 2 small surface rust spots on the inside floor 6 years ago. Treated that when I was putting it together. Interior is a work in progress. Dash and door panels are decent, new carpeting, and I redid a pair of mustang gt bucket seats. Still need to address the rear seat and side panels yet. Running gear is ok for now, but could use some freshening up.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Wait, you own a '84 and not on my other older version Bronco forum yet! :p www.BroncoZone.com.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Lol,I just doubled the number of forums I belong to today. I don't know if I can keep up with 2, let alone 3. Maybe in the very near future ill check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Ha ha. No worries. Was really joking with you. Post up pics here of your 84 when you can.

OP
OP
Fordfreek

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Here's a couple. Don't have many
16535.jpeg
16533.jpeg