Heard that Ford is sending out emails to people that have Broncos on order.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@DRJ.Raptor , I see you said you had a Badlands in the order que. Did you receive one of these types of emails :

email_raptor.png

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I received that email and indicated I am interested in ordering the Bronco Raptor. I wonder if it will even matter in the end? (My first post here. I just joined today, even though I've been on FRF since 2014.)

Awesome! Welcome to the forum. So did you switch over with no issues or you cant until the order banks open up in March?

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to the forum. So did you switch over with no issues or you cant until the order banks open up in March?
It just said that my response has been noted without any other information. I'm guessing they'll review the responses before any decisions or promises are made.

I just hope Ford stops letting the dealers rape their customers the way they are with Raptors and GT500s. I gave up on trying to find either at msrp and "settled" for a new Mustang GT, California Special.

If I am lucky enough to have a special opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor, I may have to choose between selling my 19 Raptor or the 21 Mustang...lol. If only my wife would let me get rid of her Hyundai Tucson instead...lol.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It just said that my response has been noted without any other information. I'm guessing they'll review the responses before any decisions or promises are made.

I just hope Ford stops letting the dealers rape their customers the way they are with Raptors and GT500s. I gave up on trying to find either at msrp and "settled" for a new Mustang GT, California Special.

If I am lucky enough to have a special opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor, I may have to choose between selling my 19 Raptor or the 21 Mustang...lol. If only my wife would let me get rid of her Hyundai Tucson instead...lol.
Welcome to the forum! I read (at least with the Ford Lightnings) that Ford is planning on really cracking down on dealers that drastically mark up their prices to take advantage of us consumers. Hopefully that’s the same message they are sending out for the Bronco Raptor too.

Gotta convince the wife to part ways the Tucson. Might as well make it all Ford in your household! 😜

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Get rid of that Tucson and say the Bronco is for her. ;)

There has been news from Ford that they are telling dealers not to jack up prices of their vehicles. I doubt any of them will listen though.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Received my email today. I have a F150 Raptor order built and in transit due here in the next week or two. I did respond I’m interested. Will have to see if it makes sense for me to have two versions of the Raptor. If I decide not to and I can somehow help someone out on here I will…

Email I received:

12e3d3cd-ebc3-46f8-8186-1f7a48a17e64.jpg

Preproduction vehicle shown with optional equipment. As shown, MSRP $74,390 including destination/delivery. Removal of doors for off-road use only. Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear. Available starting summer 2022.​
You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor.
Chris,
We know Bronco® SUV enthusiasts appreciate big moves and bold steps. So we wanted you to be among the first to hear about one of our fiercest off-road vehicles yet: the Ford Bronco Raptor® SUV.
Inspired by ULTRA4 racing, the Bronco Raptor is built from the ground up to take on tough terrain. With a wide stance, a HOSS 4.0 suspension system and 37-inch BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires, it's designed to push the limits of what an SUV can do. All with a starting MSRP of $68,500.*
See Raptor in action for yourself right here or check out the full press release here.
If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**
We're headed for new ground. Are you game?.
Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Received my email today. I have a F150 Raptor order built and in transit due here in the next week or two. I did respond I’m interested. Will have to see if it makes sense for me to have two versions of the Raptor. If I decide not to and I can somehow help someone out on here I will…

Email I received:

Ford Bronco
Preproduction vehicle shown with optional equipment. As shown, MSRP $74,390 including destination/delivery. Removal of doors for off-road use only. Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear. Available starting summer 2022.​
Chris,
We know Bronco® SUV enthusiasts appreciate big moves and bold steps. So we wanted you to be among the first to hear about one of our fiercest off-road vehicles yet: the Ford Bronco Raptor® SUV.
Inspired by ULTRA4 racing, the Bronco Raptor is built from the ground up to take on tough terrain. With a wide stance, a HOSS 4.0 suspension system and 37-inch BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires, it's designed to push the limits of what an SUV can do. All with a starting MSRP of $68,500.*
See Raptor in action for yourself right here or check out the full press release here.
If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**
Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.

Let me know if you decide to drop it as I would pick it up from you in a heartbeat, if it can be done. Seriously.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score

Email I received:

Ford Bronco
Chris,
Here is the response received when I clicked I’m interested.
DD3B625B-E6EB-411D-9C0E-3CC5089ACF9A.jpeg

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Wow! That letter doesn’t make you feel too confident. I’m still waiting on my ford lightning reservation option form. Was supposed to come on Jan 20th and still nothing
I'm still waiting for delivery of my MY 22 GEN3, It was built Dec 9, Released to the shipper Dec 17, so many ETA changes as of this a.m. I am now told Jan 30 - Feb 4. I guess the trucker shortage is real. I guess the $1695 delivery charge doesn't get a truck moving from Michigan ;)

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for delivery of my MY 22 GEN3, It was built Dec 9, Released to the shipper Dec 17, so many ETA changes as of this a.m. I am now told Jan 30 - Feb 4. I guess the trucker shortage is real. I guess the $1695 delivery charge doesn't get a truck moving from Michigan ;)
That sucks. Agree. This is a weird time right now with all the shortages. Never thought this would ever happen living in the US 😩

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here is the response received when I clicked I’m interested.
View attachment 70

This doesn't change or take you out of the order for your FRaptor does it? Did you order a bronco as well or did you get this email because you had ordered the FRaptor and they are covering all the interested Raptor owners/buyers?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
My F150 Raptor is already built(Dec 9) and awaiting shipping anyday so should not effect. This is from my original Bronco reservation from July 23, 2020. We shall see if they let me order this, I canceled my Bronco reservation back when the order banks were closing. Long story but I had a bad motorcyle accident 6 days after my Bronco reservation. They still seem to keep sending me emails as if I still have a reservation, may not let me when it gets official, we shall see...

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My F150 Raptor is already built(Dec 9) and awaiting shipping anyday so should not effect. This is from my original Bronco reservation from July 23, 2020. We shall see if they let me order this, I canceled my Bronco reservation back when the order banks were closing. Long story but I had a bad motorcyle accident 6 days after my Bronco reservation. They still seem to keep sending me emails as if I still have a reservation, may not let me when it gets official, we shall see...

Hope you are doing ok after that accident. Why keep us(or me :p) posted on that order. :)