Gas Mileage numbers?

Grey Goose

Reaction score
I checked here but couldn't find a thread about it. Have they announced what the normal gas mileage will be for City and Highway for the 3.0?

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Didn't @CVSJR post about asking a guy that was over the demo, and he said it was around 430HP?
Not really official but he was taking questions and text someone else for an answer.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Notice the word "officially" :cool:
200.gif

jzweedyk

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I believe my 19 Scab is 5,700 pounds and that is what the Bronco Raptor is going to be +-. With the 37" tires I would expect the Braptor to get slightly less mileage than my 150 Raptor.

BRAndrew

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I believe my 19 Scab is 5,700 pounds and that is what the Bronco Raptor is going to be +-. With the 37" tires I would expect the Braptor to get slightly less mileage than my 150 Raptor.
Makes sense. I didn’t equate the tire sizes for the two. Do you have aftermarket tires on your F150 Rap?

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Guess you have a point here. Not many (or anyone) will care about the gas milage, especially if you can afford a 80k+ off road vehicle
I mean I get it - there's a social responsibility and negative perception aspect to it. But I also drive a PHEV that gets 60mpg and my motorcycle when cruised normally gets at least 50mpg, so I feel like I am doing my part so that I can "indulge".

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I mean I get it - there's a social responsibility and negative perception aspect to it. But I also drive a PHEV that gets 60mpg and my motorcycle when cruised normally gets at least 50mpg, so I feel like I am doing my part so that I can "indulge".
Lol. Yep. You are allowed to splurge with a BRap with those other rides!