Full Underbody Skid plates!

512braptor

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to rant and rave about my new skid plates we just installed on my bronco raptor. I know these may not be needed for everyone. But if you’re looking for an extremely well built, American made product definitely look into Next Venture Motorsports on instagram @nextventuremotorsports.
I installed the skids with the help of Chase Gentry at his shop. YouTube video from Chase coming soon. I will have to say the quality and craftsmanship is absolutely amazing. The installation went well. I am attaching a couple photos but files seem to be too large, so for future content if y'all are interested, keep an eyes out on Chase’s YouTube channel and Instagram page @chasegentry along with my Instagram page @512braptor
Also, if you reach out to next venture, and you make sure 512braptor, Tyler will take care of you😉👊🏻

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 41

icangetno

Reaction score
It sounds like you're really excited about your new skid plates for your Bronco Raptor! It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Next Venture Motorsports and that you're impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of their product. Sharing your experience on social media and YouTube is a fantastic way to spread the word and help others who might be considering similar upgrades for their vehicles.

It's also awesome that you had the opportunity to collaborate with Chase Gentry and document the installation process. YouTube tutorials can be incredibly helpful for others who are looking to install similar products themselves.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and recommendations with us! If you have any more updates or experiences to share in the future, we'll definitely keep an eye out on Chase's YouTube channel and your Instagram page. Enjoy your adventures with your upgraded Bronco Raptor! 🚙💨