FNG

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
hello everyone FNG from Los Angeles CA here. but don't worry I'm Not like them lol.... Glad to be here in this community and hope to contribute when I can. Golden Ticket holder and hopefully soon to be my 2022 holder

Congrats on the Golden ticket and welcome to the forum! What are you driving now?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
hello everyone FNG from Los Angeles CA here. but don't worry I'm Not like them lol.... Glad to be here in this community and hope to contribute when I can. Golden Ticket holder and hopefully soon to be my 2022 holder
Welcome! Too funny on your not like them comment! Hopefully there are GT updates coming up soon

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!!! Just wondering if you were a day one Bronco reservation holder, or later? Also if your reservation was ever converted to an order, even if it was never built?

BroncoZilla

Reaction score

Congrats on that Golden ticket! Does your deal have an allocation for the Raptor?

MR88

Reaction score

Welcome. I know this was asked before, but do you have your dealer picked out? They going MSRP for you?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

You get your order in?

TRW22

Reaction score

Welcome! Love to hear and see more about your Side x Side in your avatar!