Exterior Graphics Consensus?

Sherpa11

Reaction score
can i get some feedback on the exterior graphics options. there are 3 available and i love to get opinions because i was unsure which way to go.

1. no graphics
2. small raptor logo above rear flare
3. rear quarter mostly covered along with some hood strips

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Small Raptor logo, uninstalled so I can ceramic coat the paint first.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
can you order it uninstalled? and how much does the ceramic coating cost? i know it varies im sure but just to get an idea. thanks

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
My dealer is checking on whether I can order uninstalled or to delete and buy them separately. Quality ceramic coating is about $1000 give or take a couple hundred.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I personally like the no graphic look or the Raptor logo above the flares. I just think it looks cleaner without all the additional graphics added. I would rather spend the extra $ on add ons that I could use

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I beleive they eliminated the small raptor logo over the rear wheel, the only option is the gray digital camo or nothing.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I beleive they eliminated the small raptor logo over the rear wheel, the only option is the gray digital camo or nothing.
Didn't realize they still allowed the option for the digital camo. I thought they went away from that too

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Yes they did, but you can still get the Raptor text with the digital mud graphics. That's the only way you can get the Raptor logo on it now.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think the fenders are the worst thing about the exterior , should have been wide body kit from the factory
For sure. Hopefully Gen 2 will have this feature. The aftermarket companies are loving this though. (y)

DEBO294

Reaction score
I was gonna delete the graphics from the Hot Pepper Red one I had a deposit on. Fell through for BS seatbelt recall. Ultimately got Azure Gray. Graphics actually look good on it.
F3F2E0D7-9DED-4236-8EC5-E8D1CAB51F6B.jpeg

1692146586035.jpeg

Last edited:

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
As long as you like it it’s hood. I think the Raptor graphics are just butt ugly. Mine actually showed up with the graphics by accident and I had the dealer remove them. Ford did a great job with the Bronco Raptor but they really fell short of the mark with those terrible graphics in my opinion.

DEBO294

Reaction score
As long as you like it it’s hood. I think the Raptor graphics are just butt ugly. Mine actually showed up with the graphics by accident and I had the dealer remove them. Ford did a great job with the Bronco Raptor but they really fell short of the mark with those terrible graphics in my opinion.
They also fell short with no ventilated seats, only heated