Build date change

DRHeil

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Dealer informed me a few weeks ago I had a build date for week of 6/6 so I checked the back door link and sure enough that’s what it said! No email from ford saying it was going into production. Today I decided to check the back door link and now it’s saying production date 6/27 so now I have lost another three weeks! Hopefully this doesn’t continue 😭

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Thanks. The order number my dealer gave me isn’t valid on this.
No you need to replace the xx's with your original reservation #. If you don't have that - chat with ford performance on their website and they can tell you where you are n the blue/green dots of 2) accepted by dealer or step 3) scheduled for production.

sunpro2010

Reaction score
I had my 8-1 build (pushed back 3 times) pushed back again to 8-22 WTF Ford!! We will be lucky to get our vehicles before the go bankrupt from not delivering vehicles. They have 100’s of acres of built vehicles just setting. My F450 was built June 6th (completed) and it’s still setting at the plant waiting on shipment. So even if they build them we will wait months to get them delivered.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I had my 8-1 build (pushed back 3 times) pushed back again to 8-22 WTF Ford!! We will be lucky to get our vehicles before the go bankrupt from not delivering vehicles. They have 100’s of acres of built vehicles just setting. My F450 was built June 6th (completed) and it’s still setting at the plant waiting on shipment. So even if they build them we will wait months to get them delivered.
Geez! Sure seems like this is Grounds Hog Day every time customers are getting updates

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Bad thing is I didn’t even get a update. I went on back door and checked my order. Last update said 8-1. Ugh
That’s even more frustrating. Really wondering if they will actually have many built before 2023.