Bronco Raptor ordering

bulldog17

Reaction score
So...was gonna cave and pay the 5k adm because my 2017 F Rap trade value was a couple of grand less than I paid. Called sales guy and he said the order banks were closed....he said.... they may...open again later this year.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So...was gonna cave and pay the 5k adm because my 2017 F Rap trade value was a couple of grand less than I paid. Called sales guy and he said the order banks were closed....he said.... they may...open again later this year.
Well, you MIGHT have just saved 5k to wait a few months. Guess we will see later this year

bulldog17

Reaction score
True, operative word is might. I wouldn't think the outrageous used car pricing will stay this high. Maybe the adms will drop if and when used vehicles drop.
In the words of my departed father in law....a might is a bug on a chickens ass.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Pretty sure Ford said the end of May ordering for 2023 Bronco Raptor and probably all Broncos will open again. I thought this round was closing on the 24th, maybe they sold out early?

Fordfreek

Reaction score
My dealer contacted me yesterday with the option of ordering a Bronco raptor. They were getting one allocation. They wanted $15k over sticker. I said if they'd give me $45k on trade for my wife's 2013 raptor I would do it. They said I'd have to sell the truck myself, so I passed. Not paying over sticker. Truth be told, I'd prefer a 2 dr with the sasquatch package anyway. I was told by my dealer that several other dealerships had offered them up to $20k for their allocation, but they turned all of them down because they wanted someone local to have the option of ordering one. Albeit a $15k mark up. Someone after me took it.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer contacted me yesterday with the option of ordering a Bronco raptor. They were getting one allocation. They wanted $15k over sticker. I said if they'd give me $45k on trade for my wife's 2013 raptor I would do it. They said I'd have to sell the truck myself, so I passed. Not paying over sticker. Truth be told, I'd prefer a 2 dr with the sasquatch package anyway. I was told by my dealer that several other dealerships had offered them up to $20k for their allocation, but they turned all of them down because they wanted someone local to have the option of ordering one. Albeit a $15k mark up. Someone after me took it.
Man, this seems to be the case for 90% of customers. Its so unfortunate that this is happening

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

That's what's crazy as someone will always pay the high ADMs. So of course dealerships will continue to add them in when people are willing to pay.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That's what's crazy as someone will always pay the high ADMs. So of course dealerships will continue to add them in when people are willing to pay.
No kidding. They will keep doing yur ADMs too because they know someone will eventually overpay god the BR

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they said 28th was deadline - may want to push a little harder on that - or do you not have GT or your dealer excess allocation? If neither of those then yeah they're closed.

bulldog17

Reaction score
Yeah, no gt and they used their allocation
This dealer had the least adm that I was willing to work with.
I'll hold my F Raptor till next round.

CRC

Reaction score
I've heard the ordering process for Bronco Raptors has been delayed until May, not sure how true but it came from a Ford regional rep.
I have a friend who owns a Dealership , he told me he can order me one in May ? I ordered a 22 Raptor with him a couple months ago . If I can talk my wife into driving a Bronco Raptor then all will be good ?

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I think May 22 is the date you can order '23 Bronco Raptors.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns a Dealership , he told me he can order me one in May ? I ordered a 22 Raptor with him a couple months ago . If I can talk my wife into driving a Bronco Raptor then all will be good ?

Hope she says yes! Welcome to the forum!