Bronco Raptor Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Official Bronco Raptor Hot Pepper Red Metallic Photo Thread!

1645550758449.png
1645550765387.png
1645550771676.png
1645550777698.png
1645550783573.png

Last edited:

bulldog17

Reaction score
I would like to see Hot Pepper Red and Code Orange, real world, side by side.
Could be my eyes, but in some pics they look similar.
I don't think the orange is standing out in pics as much as it does in person.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I would like to see Hot Pepper Red and Code Orange, real world, side by side.
Could be my eyes, but in some pics they look similar.
I don't think the orange is standing out in pics as much as it does in person.

Totally agree. They do look a like but I bet when side by side, we could tell the differences.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Code Orange in person does not look red at all, definatley orange. I've seen the GEN3 in CO. I'd love to see this Hot Pepper Red, I think it will be a true red and vastly different than the Code Orange. I do agree in phot's CO often appears reddish, just not in person.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Code Orange in person does not look red at all, definatley orange. I've seen the GEN3 in CO. I'd love to see this Hot Pepper Red, I think it will be a true red and vastly different than the Code Orange. I do agree in phot's CO often appears reddish, just not in person.

Totally agree. Code orange is on the F150 Raptors?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Here is the best Code Orange to Hot Pepper Red comparison I have found. Photo credit to thebronconation on Instagram, I just posted all 10 colors lined up in a previous thread, this is a crop from that to show Code Orange vs Hot Pepper Red side by side.
IMG_6AC45D1B6274-1.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here is the best Code Orange to Hot Pepper Red comparison I have found. Photo credit to thebronconation on Instagram, I just posted all 10 colors lined up in a previous thread, this is a crop from that to show Code Orange vs Hot Pepper Red side by side.
View attachment 641

Big difference. Glad they lined them all up they way they did to get a better view on the differences.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Either I have not noticed seeing them, but I cannot recall seeing the Code Orange in person. Now I will be looking everywhere! :sneaky:
It's only a Raptor color option, so it's on the GEN3 F150 Raptor and now on the Bronco Raptor. Code Orange is the only Raptor specific color. I have seen it in person on the F150 Raptor and I am personally not a fan, but don't tell all our buddies over on FRF, lots of love for the Code Orange there :)

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's only a Raptor color option, so it's on the GEN3 F150 Raptor and now on the Bronco Raptor. Code Orange is the only Raptor specific color. I have seen it in person on the F150 Raptor and I am peraonally not a fan, but don't tell all our buddies over on FRF, lots of love for the Code Orange there :)

Haha, is yours white?

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's only a Raptor color option, so it's on the GEN3 F150 Raptor and now on the Bronco Raptor. Code Orange is the only Raptor specific color. I have seen it in person on the F150 Raptor and I am peraonally not a fan, but don't tell all our buddies over on FRF, lots of love for the Code Orange there :)
LOL. My first truck was lime green and I had so many looks driving that skittle. This was in 1996-97 before bright colors on vehicles was an ordinary thing. I ended up painting it a midnight blue because I could never hide when I was up to no good jk, maybe! So, I can imagine what looks the Code Orange on the Raptors gets by people.