Bronco Raptor Caught in the wild!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I member of our F150 Raptor FB group took pics of this 2022 Bronco Raptor Code Orange on the highway in Detroit. Thing looks so good!

2022-Bronco-Raptor-Driving-01.jpg

2022-Bronco-Raptor-Driving-02.jpg

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They are so sweet looking! Just look so dominating

Yes they do. The only thing I am concerned with is the back seat room. I sat in a normal Bronco's back seat and it wasn't as roomy as the F150 raptors, so that's my only issue I may have with these.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes they do. The only thing I am concerned with is the back seat room. I sat in a normal Bronco's back seat and it wasn't as roomy as the F150 raptors, so that's my only issue I may have with these.
True. Think it will have more room than the Jeep Wranglers?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Agree, back seat much smaller than F150 Raptor. Bronco back seat about the size of the jeep wrangelr and ford Ranger. My kids love the F150 Raptor back seat...

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Agree, back seat much smaller than F150 Raptor. Bronco back seat about the size of the jeep wrangelr and ford Ranger. My kids love the F150 Raptor back seat...

I know I will never be back there(I'm 6'2) but worry if I take some friend(which most of them are 6'0 plus) may have issues. Especially getting bounce around when going off road.

Don't you love how much space there is in the back seats of our Raptors? So much room!

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I know I will never be back there(I'm 6'2) but worry if I take some friend(which most of them are 6'0 plus) may have issues. Especially getting bounce around when going off road.

Don't you love how much space there is in the back seats of our Raptors? So much room!
I agree, the room in the back of a Raptor is amazing. You get a badass truck and plenty of back seat room for any adult. Your 6'+ buddies are not going to want to ride in the back of a Bronco for any length of time. Plus a lot less shoulder room. However it's a super cool ride!

As I write this I think how spoiled we are, I had a 1976 280z 2+2 in highschool and would somehow squeeze 5 of us teenagers in it! 😂

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I agree, the room in the back of a Raptor is amazing. You get a badass truck and plenty of back seat room for any adult. Your 6'+ buddies are not going to want to ride in the back of a Bronco for any length of time. Plus a lot less shoulder room. However it's a super cool ride!

As I write this I think how spoiled we are, I had a 1976 280z 2+2 in highschool and would somehow squeeze 5 of us teenagers in it! 😂
Haha!! We would fit as many as we could into our rides! People were so desperate for rides, they would even jump in the trunk

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score