Anybody get today's teaser from Ford?

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I'm guessing Friday we'll get some type of notification, Ford alluded to the 9th being the date order banks open. I've been wearing down my dealer about it, they say Ford hasn't told them yet either.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm guessing Friday we'll get some type of notification, Ford alluded to the 9th being the date order banks open. I've been wearing down my dealer about it, they say Ford hasn't told them yet either.

You have a "Golden Ticket" right? So Friday you will hear but us common folk will hear about it later. :p

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Wow, didn't know that. @Bukin 67, did you get it in before the 28th?
I went back and checked another thread. The last sentence on the email.
1646205522060.png

Turning Blue

Reaction score
I read that as just converting it over to the Raptor, not a full order. Guess I was wrong.
It's definitely open to interpretation, but I think they were supposed to convert reservation to BRaptor by the 28th, and maybe place the actual order once order banks open. But I'm just guessing. Maybe someone with a golden ticket can clarify.

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
It's definitely open to interpretation, but I think they were supposed to convert reservation to BRaptor by the 28th, and maybe place the actual order once order banks open. But I'm just guessing. Maybe someone with a golden ticket can clarify.
yes, you are correct. you had to convert your res. or order to BRaptor order by Feb. 28th. then you can place your order for it when order banks open up this month.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Pretty sure it meant convert to an in-house order by 28th and not leave it as an open reservation. Nothing more to do as far as changing to a Raptor until the order banks open supposedly March 9th, Ford says they will contact us when it is time to order.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pretty sure it meant convert to an in-house order by 28th and not leave it as an open reservation. Nothing more to do as far as changing to a Raptor until the order banks open supposedly March 9th, Ford says they will contact us when it is time to order.

So you are a Golden Ticket Holder?

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I also read it as you were to convert your original reservation to an order by the 28th.
I just had my 1 year order anniversary this last Wednesday 3/2. 🎂 3/2/21 is when I converted my original 7/14/20 reservation to an order.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I also read it as you were to convert your original reservation to an order by the 28th.
I just had my 1 year order anniversary this last Wednesday 3/2. 🎂 3/2/21 is when I converted my original 7/14/20 reservation to an order.

But you still couldn't actually order it, just changed you normal Bronco to a Raptor before the 28th.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
So you are a Golden Ticket Holder?
Yes! Excited to order but from what a couple dealers told me this weekend I should expect a delay in the ordering process, It may not happen March 9th (Ford stated March 8th after 3pm central time). But I'm getting the impression dealers know less than reservation holders that visit various forums and search online. I don't even think they get the same email updates that Golden Ticket holders do. I had one dealer tell me I can move my order to him as long as it's not an actual order being changed to a Raptor and he'll only charge me $5K ADM, this while standing next to a velocity blue FE he's selling for $95K.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes! Excited to order but from what a couple dealers told me this weekend I should expect a delay in the ordering process, It may not happen March 9th (Ford stated March 8th after 3pm central time). But I'm getting the impression dealers know less than reservation holders that visit various forums and search online. I don't even think they get the same email updates that Golden Ticket holders do. I had one dealer tell me I can move my order to him as long as it's not an actual order being changed to a Raptor and he'll only charge me $5K ADM, this while standing next to a velocity blue FE he's selling for $95K.

Yeah, it seems Ford keeps the dealers more in the dark then members of forums. I always seem to know more about the F150 Raptor updates then my friend the is a GM of a Ford dealership.

MR88

Reaction score

It's amazing how screwed up this whole thing is. Does anyone really know whats going on? :p