3rd Bronco but first Bronco Raptor, Oxford White. Hi from Central Iowa!

Hotrod

Reaction score
Hello everyone I got my 2023 about a month ago. Drove 400 miles to get it because it was such a good deal. We enjoy our trips to Colorado, Arizona and Moab UT. I can't wait to put this through the paces next month in Colorado.

I am planning another trip to Arizona in early 2025 and would like to find out where the best trails are in AZ? What are you favorite ones?

Picture below is my OBX SAS I traded in base 2.3. Hot Pepper Red we put 22K miles on it and had a lot of adventures.

0.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hotrod

Reaction score
I would just download the ON XOFF ROAD app. It shows trails and their rating, across the USA
Yes thanks for the suggestion and we do use On X some. We also have used the FunTreks books a great resource we have done many trails in Colorado and Utah. How you liking your Bronco Raptor?

niki_raptor

Reaction score
My wife and I absolutely love it. I actually bought for her. It's 2024, owned only a few months. Took offload once so far, up into Joshua tree via a BLM road. Make sure you do the Raptor Rodeo in Vegas. They teach you everything you need to know about the Braptor capabilities and it's a blast! Cheers. Also, I removed and painted the front parts of Braptor. I wasn't digging the silver. Probably get a new bumper eventually.

Attachments

• 20240818_164108.jpg
    20240818_164108.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
H

Hotrod

Reaction score
My wife and I absolutely love it. I actually bought for her. It's 2024, owned only a few months. Took offload once so far, up into Joshua tree via a BLM road. Make sure you do the Raptor Rodeo in Vegas. They teach you everything you need to know about the Braptor capabilities and it's a blast! Cheers. Also, I removed and painted the front parts of Braptor. I wasn't digging the silver. Probably get a new bumper eventually.
I like the painted front too. I did not go to the Bronco Rodeo because I have a bunch of experience with off road but definitely going to the Raptor Rodeo.