2023 Hot Pepper Red -- picked up today!

COBraptor

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my 2023 Hot Pepper Red Raptor today!

Waited exactly 2 months and 3 days for it to arrive. We literally fell into someone else's special order that they opted out of last minute in favor of an F150 Raptor as we were test driving a Cactus Grey Raptor ... my wife and I both preferred something that would stand out a bit more. Anyway, this one came completely loaded with everything except the Digital Mud graphics, so we are looking to track those down.

We're in the Denver area and so far, this is only the 2nd HPRed Raptor I've seen.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

My wife standing next to our newest baby:
IMG_5084.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Waited exactly 2 months and 3 days for it to arrive. We literally fell into someone else's special order that they opted out of last minute in favor of an F150 Raptor as we were test driving a Cactus Grey Raptor ... my wife and I both preferred something that would stand out a bit more. Anyway, this one came completely loaded with everything except the Digital Mud graphics, so we are looking to track those down.

We're in the Denver area and so far, this is only the 2nd HPRed Raptor I've seen.

View attachment 2048

Welcome to the forum! You didn't have to wait long. Looks good. So you what made you decide on the Bronco rather then the F150?

OP
OP
COBraptor

COBraptor

Reaction score
Sorry - we were not interested in the F150, but the person who ordered this Raptor changed their mind to instead pick the F150. So we jumped on the Raptor Special Order he backed out of. Win win all around.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score

View attachment 2048
Enjoy! Congrats!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 2048
That’s awesome! Congrats. Best part if you don’t really have to do any modifications besides the digital mud graphics! Also, welcome to the forum and looking forward to reading some posts about your adventures!

IBOK

Reaction score

View attachment 2048
Love Hot Pepper Red!