2023 Bronco Raptor and the 2023 F150 Raptor R tearing it up in the desert.

Grey Goose

Reaction score

The video is in spanish but it shows the Bronco Raptor behind him and also shows both the Raptor R and Bronco Raptor tearing it up in the dirt! The Bronco Raptor has zero exhaust sound in this video as the Raptor R is way to loud. :p

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
not all of these will be sold out west, I wish they would show how the BR does through mud.....

What do you mean it won't be sold out west?

I really wasn't thinking of getting the R in the future, but with this video alone, it may have changed my mind.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
What do you mean it won't be sold out west?

I really wasn't thinking of getting the R in the future, but with this video alone, it may have changed my mind.
I mean not ALL will be sold out west where you can rip around in the desert at high speed, here in the midwest its logging roads through deep mudholes at slower speeds. I'd love to see how it performs here. will the turbo's provide enough low end torque, will it cool properly when everything's coated with mud and your going 10 mph etc....

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
I mean not ALL will be sold out west where you can rip around in the desert at high speed, here in the midwest its logging roads through deep mudholes at slower speeds. I'd love to see how it performs here. will the turbo's provide enough low end torque, will it cool properly when everything's coated with mud and your going 10 mph etc....

Very true. I come from such country up in the PNW and I wondered about how the R would do up there. But I've got lots of wide open desert here to play in so I think both will do fine out here.

Members online

No members online now.